Just watched mad vids on string theory & the multiverse

What might blow your mind even more is that I was just talking to my girl about this in the car and this is the first thread I see when I log on to NT..

Man this **** happens all the time, literally all the time. If all this isn't real and we are in some type of Matrix, NT must be my subconcious.

you make beats right?

Listen to your **** when youre on some high quality stuff.

Thank me later. 8)

Yeah man.

But when you see these images, is it the same series of images every time? I've tried to explain this stuff to my boys but they never understand.​

Michio Kaku :pimp:

Anything you find wise and intelligent, Sleazy. Just looking to feed my consciousness positive stuff that makes me think.

I figured this out on my own a while ago, actually... Don't believe me? Look at the time stamp...

http://whatisseeko.blogspot.com/2009/02/light-time.html

Check this out. It's something I wrote back in 2007 one day and it as influenced by... Umm.. A "brain stimulant" and to this day, I still think it's pretty interesting that people think like this when on the herb, yet it's illegal... Maybe it's illegal because they dont want us to think? Think about that.... Check it out.

Today when I got lifted I started thinking and philosiphying about light and time and I came to the conclusion that there is no such thing as time. This is why... So you've heard that it takes the light from the sun 8 minutes to get to earth because it's so far away, right? So think about this... When you look up into the sky in the day time, you're seeing "8 minute old" light. Which means you're almost looking into the past. Which also means that the sun could actually not even be there at that moment due to whatever strange phenominal force taking it out, and we wouldnt know until 8 minutes later. Take a second and think about that if you have to... SO... From there, I started thinking furthermore about the subject and I thought about lights speed and came to another conclusion. The next one is that if you could somehow go faster than light "time" would HAVE to slow down or warp or something. That's because you would then be entering into "old light" that had already traveled past you and all the "new light" now takes "a longer time" to reach you or it might not ever if you never stop going faster than light. Now what would happen if you were to go exactly at the speed of light? Would we even be able to see? I say this because we have the ability to see because of light bouncing off of objects and the objects relaying the information about the object back to our eyes. So if we were to go AT the speed of light would everything behind you stand still and everything in front of you would just be a white or colorful blur? I went into deeper thought
about the subject, but what does everyone make out about this brainstorm?

Man, I love these threads. Makes me think :pimp:

I have always had this theory on life and time, I just was never able to put it into words (still can't). It goes somewhat like the video posted in the first page, but I believe it also happens back in "time."

Basically, I feel as if everything we know and experience, and will experience is laid out on a timeline. The only reason we exist and are able to do things on this timeline is because the same way we move forward on this timeline and advance and innovate, we also go back in the timeline. Say I drop a glass right now, in the future it will drop. In the future there's a reaction to something I do right now, in the "past" there's an action to a reaction I did right now.

So, for example the creation of the universe is often seen as the beginning in this timeline (I know, I know, nobody might even think like this). Maybe that's just the midpoint. Maybe the same way things are happening on this timeline towards the future, things are happening towards the past. Maybe events are happening in the past right now. Events that have never occurred before. Events that are happening in the "future" but in a distant part of this timeline known as the distant past. Events we will never know of because we have no way of acknowledging them or ways to visit this area on the timeline.

What if, whatever caused the big bang is happening right now, and whatever caused that is happening and contentiously happening in the "past."

Michio Kaku :pimp:

Anything you find wise and intelligent, Sleazy. Just looking to feed my consciousness positive stuff that makes me think.

More Meechi!

[Video]

Random good stuff.

[Video]

[Video]

Seeko that's an awesome post. I've had the same thought many times about what we would see/experience at light speed. Like could the human mind even handle that?[/Video][/Video][/Video]

Wouldn't the death of one universe create another through the implosion? Sort of like a snapback? A universe turns cold, it recedes, but through that receding couldn't it be reborn? Sort of like supernovas?

Wouldn't the death of one universe create another through the implosion? Sort of like a snapback? A universe turns cold, it recedes, but through that receding couldn't it be reborn? Sort of like supernovas?
Depends on how the universe dies.

There's the heat death and then there's the big crunch. There's other but not as popular in the scientific community.

I think it's heat death that can cause the creation of another universe.

What might blow your mind even more is that I was just talking to my girl about this in the car and this is the first thread I see when I log on to NT..

Man this **** happens all the time, literally all the time. If all this isn't real and we are in some type of Matrix, NT must be my subconcious.

Son. I used to get creeped out by how often this happens, but now I'm like :pimp: because I either get a laugh out of the thread or learn something.

What if it's both and they're both cyclical?
Well it can't be both heat death and big crunch cuz of the manner in which the universe dies out. Both can't happen simultaneously.

Like if it's a big crunch death then probably no chance of a new universe to cause heat death

Last edited:
It's interesting. What if this is all the process. First the heat death, then the resurrection, then the big crunch, then the resurrection. Just posturing ideas, but this is fascinating.

you make beats right?

Listen to your **** when youre on some high quality stuff.

Thank me later. 8)

Yeah man.

But when you see these images, is it the same series of images every time? I've tried to explain this stuff to my boys but they never understand.​

sometimes its the moment thats happening, sometimes its a personal memory

But there are recurring ones like i'll often think of like what the images that were going through the people in the WTC's heads during 9/11 collapse

Other times it will be random ****

I never say nothing to my boys or the people i smoke w/ bc i dont wanna be known as the weirdo who cant hamdle the weed :lol:

I just sit back and enjoy my high 8)

Last edited:
sometimes its the moment thats happening, sometimes its a personal memory

But there are recurring ones like i'll often think of like what the images that were going through the people in the WTC's heads during 9/11 collapse

Other times it will be random ****​

See, it's different for me.

Every time I experience it, it's the EXACT same series of images being flashed. There is never any variation.

I can't pinpoint any of them either.​

Back
Top Bottom