JUST WON A MILLION BUCKS WOULD U QUIT YOUR JOB????

lol yo this thread comes up how many times in a calendar year would yall guess?

Originally Posted by bigred11220

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Not this >bleeeping< thread again.
dude chill out i didnt kno i dont live on niketalk like some ppl do so b easy
Am i the only one who found this funny?
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Depends on how much i actually won, but just outta boredom i'd stay employed....i'd not careif i got fired but i'd stay working[/color]

first time i've seen this thread.
so i would say hell no a million bucks wouldn't last me long enough especially if i didn't have a job.

[now] naw, i would still work and jus throw it in savings and prolly buy a car and a house [/now]

[then] (after winning) mannn......eff that job imma ball ouuuuuut!!!
pimp.gif
[/then]

bigred11220 wrote:

i hate when cats expect you to live eat and breathe niketalk like they do.... smh....
tired.gif

but nozzir..... i wouldnt quit cuz then them monies would be gone in a year... sometimes you gotta spend money to make money... so i would find a way to flipthat mil to 2... 2 to 6... 6 to 10... so on and so forth... then when the money is comin in steady for a long time...

THEN I WOULD WALK IN AND SLAP MY BOSS... lol....

i could tell ou

bigred11220 wrote:

i hate when cats expect you to live eat and breathe niketalk like they do.... smh....
tired.gif

but nozzir..... i wouldnt quit cuz then them monies would be gone in a year... sometimes you gotta spend money to make money... so i would find a way to flipthat mil to 2... 2 to 6... 6 to 10... so on and so forth... then when the money is comin in steady for a long time...

THEN I WOULD WALK IN AND SLAP MY BOSS... lol....

i could tell you this though... my attitude would be lean heavily towards being less motivated at work if a had a cool mil in the bank...

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

[now] naw, i would still work and jus throw it in savings and prolly buy a car and a house [/now]

[then] (after winning) mannn......eff that job imma ball ouuuuuut!!!
pimp.gif
[/then]

lmao...

why would I quit a 100k job over 1 mill?
i'd take a vacation, buy a personal home, and invest whatever is left over... back to the grind tho.

Winning a million dollars is good, but in today's economy it won't be enough to sustain you.

The more you make, the more you spend.

Continue to work, pay off some bills, and invest a good portion of it into something.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

i'd take a vacation, buy a personal home, and invest whatever is left over... back to the grind tho.

you dont make 100k or anything near six figures, though. You sell hats. But nah, i wouldnt quit my job. But ive always wondered if people quit their job afterwinning the lotto

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

you dont make 100k or anything near six figures, though. You sell hats. But nah, i wouldnt quit my job. But ive always wondered if people quit their job after winning the lotto
963448b7e09a31473.jpg

you dont make 100k or anything near six figures, though. You sell hats.

But nah, i wouldnt quit my job. But ive always wondered if people quit their job after winning the lotto

I was just reading that with the
ohwell.gif
face, but TC my dude and idk.
If u on NT this much and gettin 100k, put a brotha on!

you dont make 100k or anything near six figures, though. You sell hats. But nah, i wouldnt quit my job. But ive always wondered if people quit their job after winning the lotto
...I have a fulltime job, I work 55 hrs a week
eyes.gif

I don't understand why people think the hat thing is anything serious... I havent put any new hats up in 3 months... and Im still buying.
I havent dedicated anytime to update the site, it's not my main source of income.. I use it to eat lunch with my paypal card... that's about it.
maybe the job thing isnt believable because I didnt twitter it?
ohwell.gif

edit:
I have been managing a store for enough time that I get profit sharing and moved to a busier store.

Back
Top Bottom