JUST WON A MILLION BUCKS WOULD U QUIT YOUR JOB????

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Nah, you just sell hats and post on NT.
I'm at work now
eyes.gif

that's why I post in youtube videos threads to watch them at home.. no flash on these pcs

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I'm at work now
eyes.gif

that's why I post in youtube videos threads to watch them at home.. no flash on these pcs

thats wassup. Where is your store located at? I need a new hat. Im in NYC. You get props for making 100k off selling hats though.

thats wassup. Where is your store located at? I need a new hat. Im in NYC. You get props for making 100k off selling hats though.
8bf156e4b73b94fbf8d7838eef4e417cfa1068b.jpg

My job is unrelated to hats, that's just a hobby I made profitable

1 million is really only about 500k after taxes... then the 500k goes to pay off debts (mortgage, student loans, car payments, etc..).... so let's sayafter that, i have about 175k left....that;s just not enuff to retire

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Nah I wouldnt quit

*Waits for someone to say a million dollars aint a lot of money*
but 1 mill is not like it was back in the 80s or 90s

nah you cant quit off 1 mill, least i wouldnt.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

1 million is really only about 500k after taxes... then the 500k goes to pay off debts (mortgage, student loans, car payments, etc..).... so let's say after that, i have about 175k left....that;s just not enuff to retire

this. i'd probably dump all of what's left in savings and continue life as usual.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Nah I wouldnt quit

*Waits for someone to say a million dollars aint a lot of money*
but 1 mill is not like it was back in the 80s or 90s

nah you cant quit off 1 mill, least i wouldnt.

Yea I know, thats why I said I wouldnt quit..

Im just saying theres gonna be an idiot to post "a million dollars aint nothin" when they never even seen anything close to that in their lives
laugh.gif

I would probably drop out of school for a while and think about what I really want. Wouldn't stay that way though.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I'm at work now
eyes.gif

lol... this J Dilla guy is persistent... i laugh everytime i see him put "you sell hats, though"... lol...

and what's funnier is Thunderchunk continues to go back and forth... just let it ride, TC... i promise you that you could post a pic sleepin on your job w/a paycheck and a bank statement in your hand and J Dilla still would hull you... lol...

Nope, I'd still work. After Federal Taxes, u only walkin away w/ half. I'm not a dude that spends a lot of money on %%** I can get for cheap so thataspect wouldn't be a problem, it's moreso the taxes and the govt freezin ya account, especially if u a young person w/ that kind of money.

I would still work.
Sure 1 mil can help you out big time..
but not to the point where you can soley depend on it...
especially in this day and age.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

I would still work.
Sure 1 mil can help you out big time..
but not to the point where you can soley depend on it...
especially in this day and age.

Back
Top Bottom