JUST WON A MILLION BUCKS WOULD U QUIT YOUR JOB????

Surely would unless you making 100k + why wouldn't you? If most dudes making 30/40 that would still take about 10yrs of regular work to get that why not? Iwould definitely do my own thing though but no more clocking in for nobody else.

Originally Posted by jmause3

i wouldn't quit, its not enough to quit
QFT
smh.gif
smh.gif

ill go nuts with money!!!

me and money just are a bad mix.....im broke and already do what i want, imagine if i had monies!

Yes and I love my job...It doesn't mean I wouldn't work again I would just finish school and get a much better job once I'm finished

After the money was in my account, I'm done. I would probably buy a couple of properties to match my previous income. My time would go to my true passion:coaching basketball

A milli is not really a lot after you hook moms up.... and buy a crib and a couple of whips...i would def stay at work.... I'd be fly tho....

Originally Posted by KingDeeJay

A milli is not really a lot after you hook moms up.... and buy a crib and a couple of whips...i would def stay at work.... I'd be fly tho....

You'd have to work because you won't have %@@@ left.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

laugh.gif

lol

A mill ain't enough to be ballin but with a sound investment plan it's well enough to live comfortably for the rest of your life. if you're making50k or less that's at least 20 years of your salary, not including any interest that would accrue.

1 mill is enough for me to purchase a decent sized crib in a nicer location in my area and not have to worry about anything for some time.

A mill is gonna go by so fast once you start doing yayo. . . I mean its bound to happen, anyone who wins that much so fast always gets into the white girl. . .So don't quit your job

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

A mill is gonna go by so fast once you start doing yayo. . . I mean its bound to happen, anyone who wins that much so fast always gets into the white girl. . . So don't quit your job

indifferent.gif

SMH

million isnt enough after all these taxes you have to pay...id prob be doing the same thing go to work and school...but i would buy me some season ticketsfor my Lakers and niners and a new car
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I swear ya'll act like a mill is some chump change

Originally Posted by psykhO

laugh.gif
On the big scheme of things...it is.

A mil can go sooooo quickly....especially when you bring up the word called "MAINTENANCE"

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

laugh.gif

A mil can go sooooo quickly....especially when you bring up the word called "MAINTENANCE"
It's not chump change unless you're a fool and think you wanna be fly like a rapper and waste money on cars, chains, and shoes.

It definitely give me and my fiancee leeway for a bit, while we go to school and finish grad school.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

laugh.gif

It can go quickly and it can't. depends on how smart you spend/save it OR you can go ape**** and just buy anything but necessitates

Back
Top Bottom