Kanye Story tellers on vh1 kanye has took it too far

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by krazy88s

I don't really care, I'm a stan fan, I enjoy the music

fixed. more appropiate.
eek.gif
Word?

that's right, I'm a stan because I don't get my panties in a twist everytime this dude says something outlandish because...well...he has been doing pretty much since Day 1.

laugh.gif
This dude talking like he knows me....or maybe...just maybe....he's my Stan...

*looks out window*

*waves*

modesty is so last year. if you're great at something, why wait for others to tell you? you bust your butt for something and finally get it's mpre thanok to be proud of your results.
perhaps kanye over does it but i think it's more so intentional now.

I'm a big kanYe fan..so I dug it...

Think that bugged me out was when he talked about his moms dr. coming out with a book..that's just something you don't do

His new music coming up is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IMO, he knows how to keep the people entertained, so i guess he can be cocky a lil?
nerd.gif

The show was great imo... every song he performed was dope... and his tude was nothing different than expected. Overall awesome imo

I don't really care, I'm a stan fan, I enjoy the music

fixed. more appropiate.
eek.gif
Word?

that's right, I'm a stan because I don't get my panties in a twist everytime this dude says something outlandish because...well...he has been doing pretty much since Day 1.

laugh.gif
This dude talking like he knows me....or maybe...just maybe....he's my Stan...

*looks out window*

*waves*
laugh.gif
@ him being a stan or am I missing something

Originally Posted by DavyJones

he said that everyone should happy that they get experience his performances because he cant he can only watch them after their recorded so we should thankful for that one thing we have over him
i didnt see the performance last night but thats funny
roll.gif

The line between Genius and madness is thin...Kanye routinely crosses between the two.

Dude is just extra. On the one hand I can understand because he was overlooked and underestimated practically his whole life, even when he was makin' hotbeats for jigga and the whole industry. On the other hand I think dudes head is the size of chicago.

The performance was ok, 808's is not going to be that good live, the best performances were his old songs. Robocop was good though.

Back
Top Bottom