Kanye Story tellers on vh1 kanye has took it too far

Kanye
tired.gif
still makes good music though.
pimp.gif

he's on that drug called fame...he's even mentioned it himself.

he's not sane and stuck in the sky on some other %%! but.....

just take his music for what it is and stop hating.

well...he is internationally known, in atleast 10 magazines a month, on tv everyday
filthy rich, makes dope music thats universally loved and he's got quite a swag....

i say he can afford to say such things.

cause performances are dope as hell.

no where near the Glow in the Dark Tour..

at first this 808 stuff was ok. i was like "irite koo he's just experimenting a bit n will go back to his old self..."

now that this is his main method of attempting to be innovative..
smh.gif

What happened to this man?? I remember I used to really enjoy his music. But now I cant stand dude so much, that I just dislike his whiny crybaby music.

AINT FEELING NONE OF THIS ....

KANYE IF YOU READ THIS ......

WHATEVER HAPPEN TO YOU SAYING " NO CHICKS ALLOWED IN THE WHIP IF YOUR HAIR SHORTER THEN MINES "

YOU A HOTT MESS

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

WHATEVER HAPPEN TO YOU SAYING " NO CHICKS ALLOWED IN THE WHIP IF YOUR HAIR SHORTER THEN MINES "

YOU A HOTT MESS
Or "When you get on/He leave ya.../..."
roll.gif

Personally I don't give A i'm just trying to hear good music. Got my own problems to worry about.

i thought the performance was cool...ima big kanye fan but i guess i missed the part when he said that.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

YOU A HOTT MESS
Or "When you get on/He leave ya.../..."
roll.gif

Personally I don't give A i'm just trying to hear good music. Got my own problems to worry about.
...but his chick ain't white....

she's a former stripper tho....
laugh.gif

808s was wack...truthfully, i STILL havent heard the entire album...

this vocodor singing is an excuse to not have to write actual rhymes...

just fake sing words that kind of rhyme...

that song he did "i am amazing" is awful...

from the lyrics, to the idea of the song, down to the execution....all terrible.

i was literally laughing at my TV when i heard it....

here, with a negro-mullet....singing....about how amazing he is...
eyes.gif

what happend to "i was have'n nervous breakdowns, like these Ns that much better than me?"

where's the Kanye that wanted to impress his fans?

now, it seems like he's on some "Well, if i put it out, y'all gonna like it regardless, cause it's me...i am amazing."

then you see the crowd of kanye **#%-blowers all bobbing their heads with their hands in the air like he's killing it...

no, he's singing with computerized harmony, barely rhyming...repeating his 4 to 6 bars over and over again....

over a beat that was made by 5 more people besides himself...

eyes.gif

lemme know when 'Ye is off the B.S.

exactly!

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

kanye is the greatest musician of all-time, deal with it

BWAHAHAHAHA I hope that was a ridiculous hyperbole. Sure hes good but def not greatest musician of all time, nowhere near attaining that title!!!

I hate how he can rap and he knows it, but for some reason he never does. I mean the E-40 tell me when to go remix and the three 6 mafia side to side remixverses by him are sick, yet he never really raps on his own stuff

college drop out only album worth listening to anyway. so to me, his career was over after that.

Back
Top Bottom