<>Kanye West & Jay-Z 'Watch The Throne'<> Ns in PARIS video on pg. 290

i can't stop jamming this...

Spoiler [+]
in my other other Benz
tumblr_lpuvel6Y481qexyro.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by krazy88s

I like seeing other guys have fun rather than myself. It makes me feel good.
Me too bro do u see how much fun jay z is having i've been paying attention to his facial expressions and have been on set at all his music videos for the past 11 years and I have never seen him this happy before. Man this thread is a damb joke
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

not laughing at you, not laughing with you
just funny as hell.

Spoiler [+]
*waits for complex top 2 jay-z smiles caught on film*
nerd.gif
The spoiler is so true, complex and their wack @#@ lists. lmao

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by krazy88s

I like seeing other guys have fun rather than myself. It makes me feel good.
Me too bro do u see how much fun jay z is having i've been paying attention to his facial expressions and have been on set at all his music videos for the past 11 years and I have never seen him this happy before. Man this thread is a damb joke
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

not laughing at you, not laughing with you
just funny as hell.

Spoiler [+]
*waits for complex top 2 jay-z smiles caught on film*
nerd.gif
The spoiler is so true, complex and their wack @#@ lists. lmao

When Jay says "Ball so hard, Mother----- wanna fine me" is he talking about how he was fined for being in the locker room after the Kentucky game?

When Jay says "Ball so hard, Mother----- wanna fine me" is he talking about how he was fined for being in the locker room after the Kentucky game?

Originally Posted by aloha818

Yup.

He also talks about "what's 50 grand to a ___ like me" etc..

Then says the "Nets could go 0-82 and I look at you like that #*# gravy."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aloha818

Yup.

He also talks about "what's 50 grand to a ___ like me" etc..

Then says the "Nets could go 0-82 and I look at you like that #*# gravy."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

and that line has nothing to do w/ Curren$y the rapper
laugh.gif
.....his name just happens to be that lol

Actually he probably is refencing Currensy due to Currensy being "after" Cash Money since he left the label in 04. Its not too much of a reach.

hmmm ok.....makes sense

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

and that line has nothing to do w/ Curren$y the rapper
laugh.gif
.....his name just happens to be that lol

Actually he probably is refencing Currensy due to Currensy being "after" Cash Money since he left the label in 04. Its not too much of a reach.

hmmm ok.....makes sense

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I like the album and everything, but I take issue with auto-tuning Nina Simone. Don't do that.
word ... i haven't seen anyone else mention this ... well except me ... i really hope that wasn't RZA's idea ... 
stuff like welcome to the jungle chorus, new day autotune, thas my itch hook ... and whatever other singing was done on that track ... takes away from the potential this had ... it's good ... i expected great ... 

primetime, murder to excellence, who gon stop me, no church are good enough for me though ... the otis video is
pimp.gif
... made the song much better ... 

I like the album and everything, but I take issue with auto-tuning Nina Simone. Don't do that.
word ... i haven't seen anyone else mention this ... well except me ... i really hope that wasn't RZA's idea ... 
stuff like welcome to the jungle chorus, new day autotune, thas my itch hook ... and whatever other singing was done on that track ... takes away from the potential this had ... it's good ... i expected great ... 

primetime, murder to excellence, who gon stop me, no church are good enough for me though ... the otis video is
pimp.gif

Just peeped the Otis video.. I don't think I've ever seen Jay that happy.. For a 42 year old man, he's enjoying that shoot like it was his first Christmas

Just peeped the Otis video.. I don't think I've ever seen Jay that happy.. For a 42 year old man, he's enjoying that shoot like it was his first Christmas

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

pimp.gif
New Day is one of those songs I skip,  I like the song, but I hate the sample
If I never hear another Feeling Good sample/cover, i'd be just fine with it

leave the song be please.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

pimp.gif
New Day is one of those songs I skip,  I like the song, but I hate the sample
If I never hear another Feeling Good sample/cover, i'd be just fine with it

leave the song be please.

Back
Top Bottom