Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Why was he so emotional what was this for.

I think this is Virgil's first show as the Creative Director of Louis Vuitton. Ye's been touting himself as the "Louis Vuitton Don" since the College Dropout days. To have one of his guys end up being the Creative Director of such a big fashion house and one that meant something to him growing up probably means a lot to him. Even without that, just off your friend hitting such a big goal prob means a lot. Virgil and Kanye both interned for Fendi together in 09.

Last edited:
Not sure. I'm assuming, Virigil having a moment like, "*****, we made it". Like they been through up n downs together and Ye seeing his boy flourish. Just a guess tho

bruh was trash on kimmel. dude is like walking anxiety now. cringe levels on a million. swears he's so deep, so smart, so ahead of the curve. talm bout...i think lifetimes and lifetimes ahead. bruh :sick:

i dont like this dude no mo man.

Used to be my homie, used to be my ace. Now I wanna slap the taste out ya mouth

bruh was trash on kimmel. dude is like walking anxiety now. cringe levels on a million. swears he's so deep, so smart, so ahead of the curve. talm bout...i think lifetimes and lifetimes ahead. bruh :sick:

i dont like this dude no mo man.

Used to be my homie, used to be my ace. Now I wanna slap the taste out ya mouth

Kanye lowkey disgusts me. I was listening to late registration and college dropout and he was so relate able. He sounds NOTHING like himself. so out of touch with reality it's sad.

i am glad he had that moment on Kimmel. He gave that long dumb a** speech about love and couldn't reply to a simple yet obvious rebuttal.

Kanye lowkey disgusts me. I was listening to late registration and college dropout and he was so relate able. He sounds NOTHING like himself. so out of touch with reality it's sad.

i am glad he had that moment on Kimmel. He gave that long dumb a** speech about love and couldn't reply to a simple yet obvious rebuttal.

The crowd cheering on and laughing along with that nonsense was painful.

Kanye is trash. He's outta here. Anxiety or not, he can kick rocks.

Dude been trash for a decade even before the drugs and meds combo.

His response on Twitter to the Kimmel incident is even more cringey.

To be honest ... I find myself disliking the people (his fans) that defend and turn a blind eye to his stupidity, more than I dislike him.

These people do all types of mental gymnastics to try and make sense of what he's saying.

Thought the interview was interesting.

Didn't really get the **** vibes. I did hear someone that wants equality but doesn't know to express his thoughts in a manor that's safe for everyone that may be offended.

He just continues to confirm what we already know, he lacks the critical thinking skills to come to a valid conclusion that isn’t filled with holes.

In all honestly, I’m not sure why anyone puts any credence into what he has to say anymore. He’s proven to have radical ideas, and is incapable of supporting them with logic.

I’m good on anyone like that.

Back
Top Bottom