Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Kanye lowkey disgusts me. I was listening to late registration and college dropout and he was so relate able. He sounds NOTHING like himself. so out of touch with reality it's sad.

i am glad he had that moment on Kimmel. He gave that long dumb a** speech about love and couldn't reply to a simple yet obvious rebuttal.

Like I mentioned in the music forum, it's possible that that was never him in the first place, and this Kanye we're seeing right now may be his 100% self.

College Dropout, Late Registration, and a good portion of Graduation were 100% the words from these guys as far as I'm concerned
really-doe-glc-and-consequence-during-kanye-west-28th-birthday-party-picture-id452878367

Like I mentioned in the music forum, it's possible that that was never him in the first place, and this Kanye we're seeing right now may be his 100% self.

College Dropout, Late Registration, and a good portion of Graduation were 100% the words from these guys as far as I'm concerned
really-doe-glc-and-consequence-during-kanye-west-28th-birthday-party-picture-id452878367
That’s how I see it. This is who Kanye really wants to be. The fame,money the kardashians all allowed him to embrace his inner self. You see his voice change, his demeanor. That old Kanye was just a stepping stone and as soon as he got the freedom to embrace what he wanted you saw him start to go more and more off the rails. If he could’ve, he probably would’ve been wearing homeless people clothes and making garbage like his last few albums. Nobody was going to pay or put up with that back then

So true Kanye is an overrated rapper doesn’t even write most of his rappers. He always came across as the corny black dude that got bullied by blacks at school and picked up and became famous.

who cares kim got that royalty money now after he dies or loses his mind.
she locked his dumbass down and now he has to pay for 18 years on each kid.
kardashians been making money of black men since rob shared oj with his wife to get them juice checks.

I need a “Re-enrollment: Failed my african american studies final” album if he ever wants me to play his music again. He shucked and jived his way beyond the sunken place

That’s how I see it. This is who Kanye really wants to be. The fame,money the kardashians all allowed him to embrace his inner self. You see his voice change, his demeanor. That old Kanye was just a stepping stone and as soon as he got the freedom to embrace what he wanted you saw him start to go more and more off the rails. If he could’ve, he probably would’ve been wearing homeless people clothes and making garbage like his last few albums. Nobody was going to pay or put up with that back then
How we gonna credit anyone for younger Ye besides Ye himself and then NOT include Rhymefest? What in all of the ****s.

To your post in particular, I can't agree. I do think it's possible, but I find it more likely that he set out to amass a certain status and he is now feeling the need to transform to reach this status. One thing GLC mentioned in one of his comments about Ye is that he is a sponge. He soaks in what he is around and eventually becomes that. Once Ye moved away from his circle of people he was around when he first got on, that's when the changes happened.

Bringing up rhymefest was key, now that i think about it he molded the platform for kanye, from his flow to his beat selection. Damb I never really even thought about that.

Bringing up rhymefest was key, now that i think about it he molded the platform for kanye, from his flow to his beat selection. Damb I never really even thought about that.

Can't believe I forgot about Rhymefest. Jesus Walks was basically him giving Kanye the lyrics and just replacing 'Fest' with 'West'.

As far as lyrics / flow is concerned. Ye never touching the Diamonds Remix/Grammy Family days. Consequence put pen to paper for that man.

Agree 100%

Who's the chick? looks milfy.
Kendra G...while I don't know her age I don't think she's older than 35...could be off though.

She extra annoying...always over the top emotional just like that. She ain't had **** in years too btw...she is abstinent.

Back
Top Bottom