Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

RE: ROgan

He is just a "Bro Science" type dude. When he goes into THAT mode, I don't take him seriously. But he has very entertaining conversations with folks so I am able to overlook
Gotta look at Rogan like other podcast like Buddens, you're listening for the conversation, doesn't mean you really rock with everything they say. In fact you may not even like the dudes but they're at times moderate enough to be tolerable.

Gotta look at Rogan like other podcast like Buddens, you're listening for the conversation, doesn't mean you really rock with everything they say. In fact you may not even like the dudes but they're at times moderate enough to be tolerable.
Hard for many humans to separate the two, especially in this either/or (all or nothing) era we are currently in.

If you dislike someone, you aren't allowed to agree with anything they do/say.

If you like someone , you aren't allowed to disagree with anything they do/say.

The only appeal I see to Rogan's podcast is the diversity of guess and the fact they are long form interviews.

But other than MMA I do take joke Rogan that serious, though he does make good points from time to time.

He views on racism border from ignorant to asinine. And he gives a ton of bigoted views a platform with little push back, he often times defends that viewpoint.

Kanye gonna spew a ton of ignorance and nonsense. He is a scumbag that needs attention, so he is in search for some more.

Last edited:
Dude spare me.

It is an internet forum, I made on short post about it. I'm not out here repeating and defending the trash he spews. Your caping for ole boy is something else.

A whole new year & ya'll are still giving energy and attention to someone ya'll claim deserves no energy or attention :lol::lol:... therefore helping to spread this "ignorance & nonsense"
I am still waiting on Kanye's rhetoric shifting the young black democrats into becoming conservatives.

Something else RustyShackleford RustyShackleford has been spewing.

#CancelRusty

You are discussing the topic, you are viewing the topics, you are giving attention to the topic..... all of those things can be monetized by someone, so you giving it any attention at all helps the ideas to live on & continue to be discussed at large.

If this message is as dangerous as you claim, it would probably be beneficial to not continue to give it attention but idk that's just logic
:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Last edited:
so many good meme clips will come from this. especially if they spark up.

bruh not even taking him doctor prescribed meds. no way hes gonna blaze a bag while claiming he wants to keep his mind clear.

Dude spare me.

It is an internet forum, I made on short post about it. I'm not out here repeating and defending the trash he spews. Your caping for ole boy is something else.

You are discussing the topic, you are viewing the topics, you are giving attention to the topic..... all of those things can be monetized by someone, so you giving it any attention at all helps the ideas to live on & continue to be discussed at large.

If this message is as dangerous as you claim, it would probably be beneficial to not continue to give it attention but idk that's just logic

I am still waiting on Kanye's rhetoric shifting the young black democrats into becoming conservatives.

Something else RustyShackleford RustyShackleford has been spewing.

#CancelRusty
While this troll attempt you are trying to pull off by trying to make dudes that have issue with me start using a joke hashtag I made up, which in turn will be a troll of themselves, is admirable. You have to pace yourself my g.

Spamming #CancelRusty just gives away the troll job. You're better than this

Rogan appearance hasn't even happened yet and trynafeelmink trynafeelmink is already preemptively defending his man :lol:

And the same dudes who have been claiming that Kanye words are irrelevant for MONTHS are still in a new year, reacting to just the thought of a Joe Rogan interview..... ya'll are actively involved in discussing the thoughts of someone ya'll claim makes zero sense & is a lunatic....

And yet somehow, someway after months of the same thing ya'll are STILL reacting to Kanye, it's *** backwards but be blessed :lol:

That isi not "logic", that is you just repeating the same tired theory dudes have already pushed back on.

Bad ideas need to be challenged, not ignored in hopes they go away.

But if you have such an issue with how and how often dudes are critizing Kanye (Most of my post was about Rogan anyway), how about you take your own advice and just ignore it. You know, use "logic"

And the same dudes who have been claiming that Kanye words are irrelevant for MONTHS are still in a new year, reacting to just the thought of a Joe Rogan interview..... ya'll are actively involved in discussing the thoughts of someone ya'll claim makes zero sense & is a lunatic....

And yet somehow, someway after months of the same thing ya'll are STILL reacting to Kanye, it's *** backwards but be blessed :lol:

How is that different from you coming in here crying all the time about the people talking about Kanye?

It's the same damn thing :lol:

crocker2007.jpg

While this troll attempt you are trying to pull off by trying to make dudes that have issue with me start using a joke hashtag I made up, which in turn will be a troll of themselves, is admirable. You have to pace yourself my g.

Spamming #CancelRusty just gives away the troll job. You're better than this
Leave me alone

C'mon trynafeelmink trynafeelmink :lol:

People can express their opinions if they think he a clown. Just like you defend and try to explain his actions.

I still see Joe Rogan as the host of Fear Factor, don’t know how or why his podcasts became so big in the past years :lol:

This. :lol:

He seemed cool on fear factor, like TJ Lavin on the challenge. I've seen a few clips of his podcast and he's had some them alt-right type of dudes on there. I'm cool on his podcast.

That isi not "logic", that is you just repeating the same tired theory dudes have already pushed back on.

Bad ideas need to be challenged, not ignored in hopes they go away.

But if you have such an issue with how and how often dudes are critizing Kanye (Most of my post was about Rogan anyway), how about you take your own advice and just ignore it. You know, use "logic"

I'm sorry but have Kanye's Ideas not been challenged throughout this entire thing? have they helped to change anything? Has Kanye's OPINIONS on things changed anything in the world?

Dude's are Irate that Kanye is still giving his opinion on something because they don't agree with the idea. It's a hilarious thing to me how people can claim that Kanye is Crazy, Uninformed, A jackass etc etc and still find a way to be angry about him speaking.

It's like Seeing the deranged homeless man on the side of the road & getting into an argument with him about politics. It makes no sense to continue to give energy to someone you view in such a low light.

But here we are months later.... Me the "stan" and ya'll the reasonable Idea challengers :lol:. I'll see ya'll when the interview drops to further discuss the ignorant statements of an ignorant man :lol:

People can express their opinions if they think he a clown. Just like you defend and try to explain his actions.

This. :lol:

He seemed cool on fear factor, like TJ Lavin on the challenge. I've seen a few clips of his podcast and he's had some them alt-right type of dudes on there. I'm cool on his podcast.

Can they Express their opinions sure, i just don't see how the end result in continuing to give energy to something you dislike uncontrollably. Like If you think someone is an idiot & says nothing of importance, why would you continue to discuss that person and their statements non stop.

It doesn't make sense to me, outside of just wanting the occasional burning at the cross of whatever celebrity is "cancelled" this week.

My only issue with Kanye thing is that instead of people just flat out saying they dislike Kanye, they try & sit here and act as if what Kanye says is so damaging, yet their actions help to keep getting Kanye interviews & interest to spread more of this information. It's disingenuous BS :lol:

I'm sorry but have Kanye's Ideas not been challenged throughout this entire thing? have they helped to change anything? Has Kanye's OPINIONS on things changed anything in the world?

Dude's are Irate that Kanye is still giving his opinion on something because they don't agree with the idea. It's a hilarious thing to me how people can claim that Kanye is Crazy, Uninformed, A jackass etc etc and still find a way to be angry about him speaking.

It's like Seeing the deranged homeless man on the side of the road & getting into an argument with him about politics. It makes no sense to continue to give energy to someone you view in such a low light.

But here we are months later.... Me the "stan" and ya'll the reasonable Idea challengers :lol:. I'll see ya'll when the interview drops to further discuss the ignorant statements of an ignorant man :lol:
Dude, again, like always, you are debating the strawman in your head over what has been posted. I made a post about Rogan, and at the end took a shot at Ye. But somehow you want to put this weird frame on it to make your caping seem reasonable.

Recently no person has put more energy into this issue than you. You are so invested in defending dude that you know not only have an issue with what people say about Ye, but the fact the say anything negative at all.

Your entire argument right now is hypocritical. Because again, you could take your own advice and just ignore us.

Other than McInnes and Harris, he has a ton of interesting people on. Scientists, comics, fighters, hunters, professors, etc. and they're all not right wingers.

Back
Top Bottom