Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

If there's anything this presidency has shown.... it's that they don't care about endearing a black demographic much at all.:lol:

Look man i'm going based off what I've heard from Trumps mouth in regards to Kanye/Kim & them discussing justice reform. Never gave them full credit or said that they were the deciding factors. But by all accounts they did help influence it. if he's lying then hey, at least an attempt for something positive was made.

point being that Kanye & Brown went to the Whitehouse with a purpose in hand & tried to push for reform rather than their counterparts who HATE them & wanna complain about reform all day & don't do **** but tweet about it.
Lol what? Man you’re just playing dumb now. The minority vote in the US counts for A LOT and at the moment is growing in numbers. Black and brown votes in 2020 will change everything. But go ahead, he “don’t care” rights?

Look man i'm going based off what I've heard from Trumps mouth in regards to Kanye/Kim & them discussing justice reform.

:lol:

EA508B5F-248F-4FD8-9F38-7E460A07ACCD.gif

If there's anything this presidency has shown.... it's that they don't care about endearing a black demographic much at all.:lol:

Look man i'm going based off what I've heard from Trumps mouth in regards to Kanye/Kim & them discussing justice reform. Never gave them full credit or said that they were the deciding factors. But by all accounts they did help influence it. if he's lying then hey, at least an attempt for something positive was made.

point being that Kanye & Brown went to the Whitehouse with a purpose in hand & tried to push for reform rather than their counterparts who HATE them & wanna complain about reform all day & don't do **** but tweet about it.
You really think Jim Brown and Kanye are the only two black men to go to the White House and talk about prison reform and criminal justice.

Famb, you just don't pay attention if you believe that nonsense.

Hell Kanye are not even the first rapper because K.Dot and Cole went to talk to Obama. It is just that since Obama agreed with them from the jump, and is not an attention seeking *** like Trump, so there was no a spectacle made of it. And Obama was way more progressive on criminal justice reform that most in government at the time

I thought I’d NEVER hear anything dumber than when ninja said Trump wasn’t a racist because he took pictures with black people........ I was wrong

Sike thats still the dumbest **** I’ve ever heard :rofl:

Last edited:
I mean you can say they they don't care about Black Folks, but he is going to attempt to be re-elected, so he HAS to care. It doesn't matter if he doesn't always show it.

RE: Meetings

I would just be overall skeptical of

A. The Visits: Was it really them reaching out or was it Trump reaching out to them.
B. The Perceived Outcomes of the Visits

I view it all as a show. I assume they were always going to implement the reforms they just needed some black faces to attach SOME of the credit to.

All of politics is a show, i fully understand that. However it effects peoples live & in this case its gonna help a few thousand people either reduce their time or be freed. Both Sides play these games its just perceived differently. See Meek Mill very serious & real critique on Prison Reform being hounded by liberals.

I'm simply appreciate someone like a Kanye, Jim Brown, Steve Harvey etc etc not giving a **** about the backlash & at least trying to get in Trump ear & get a lil something done. We have no way of telling what words or info may have or haven't helped influence Trump's decision.

giphy.gif

I'm Gonna start posting in here weekly Just to run an experiment & see how many times the " I Hate Kanye" Choir comes in EVERY time i mention him. The same ****** over & over again. :rofl::rofl:

We have no way of telling what words or info may have or haven't helped influence Trump's decision.
I can agree with what you said here.

But I would be careful with ASSUMING the amount of influence they had in this decision. It is also a slap in the face to others that have been working change, FOR YEARS, to give those dudes credit simply because they are famous

I would also be careful with taking what he says at Face Value.

giphy.gif

I'm Gonna start posting in here weekly Just to run an experiment & see how many times the " I Hate Kanye" Choir comes in EVERY time i mention him. The same *****s over & over again. :rofl::rofl:

Hahaha i'm laughing at my own joke in my own head. Lmao, dude being a serious weirdo on the internet for strangers right now.

Lol at thinking clicking on a new thread in general is anything more than that.

I can agree with what you said here.

But I would be careful with ASSUMING the amount of influence they had in this decision. It is also a slap in the face to others that have been working change, FOR YEARS, to give those dudes credit simply because they are famous

I would also be careful with taking what he says at Face Value.

Again Nowhere did i mention That they were the sole reason, or the only people who worked on it. I simply stated that those meetings might have helped. I take no politician at face value, But it isn't some ridiculous reach to think mr celebrity himself would wrongly consider the opinions & thoughts of other celebs rather then people who actually do this for a living... We gotta realize just who we dealing with here :lol::lol:

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink ....you done gone off the deep end with this Kanye stuff man. The constant search for confirmation bias got you looking silly on this topic.

It's a difference of opinion on how i view these things to how others do, ain't nothin about that silly its just different perspectives on the situation. It's a Kanye thread i'm gonna post things in it because i still **** with Kanye, ya'll can go ahead and not **** with it all ya want cool or just ignore it.

like clockwork LMAO

Please point me to where i said he is the sole reason.... please tell me why your discussing the GOP, please point me to where i said this was optimal reform?

Kanye & Jim Brown met with Trump to discuss prison reform, Trump himself goes on to say they helped to lean him towards pushing reform. Reform got done. people are gonna be positively effected because of it. What is the issue :lol:

Ya'll *****s really develop a hatred for people ya'll don't know & just say irrational ****. A bunch of *****s who just wanna be right instead of anything actually happening :lol:. I've told you several times IDGAF about this Dem/Rep game that you live for, i don't support either. I'm just happy that something was done to help people find somebody else to argue with about your good guys vs bad guys politics.
He provided context, which happens to lessen the significance of the "Kanye and Jim Brown met Trump and influenced him" story line.
The thing about putting things in their proper context is that you get to see the full picture. Better reforms were on the table, but I guess you can be satisfied with a spoonful of sugar if you didn't know you were about to get the entire sugar cane. Ignorance truly is bliss.

Back
Top Bottom