Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Ty thinks he's better than everybody just cause he's sitting on his family's vast Beanie Baby fortune :smh:

220px-Ty_Company_Logo.png

Where am i complaining about ya'll Having negative things to say about Kanye?? I ain't post in this thread since October 30th.... since then a quick scroll shows the same Avy's who have been in here for months claiming they don't want to discuss Kanye, in here discussing Kanye Tweets, Rumors & **** of that nature.... but i'm the "Stan"

I Just find it odd, I'm not upset that ya'll do it..... i'm confused :lol:

There's a bunch of threads on NT about things i don't care for/dislike ....... i don't go into the thread biweekly to update the world on my hate for it but hey

Last edited:
Other than McInnes and Harris, he has a ton of interesting people on. Scientists, comics, fighters, hunters, professors, etc. and they're all not right wingers.

That's cool. It ain't for me. I've seen enough clips to know the type he is. Defending cops, saying the n word, talking about "racism against white people", american flag right behind him.

Other than McInnes and Harris, he has a ton of interesting people on. Scientists, comics, fighters, hunters, professors, etc. and they're all not right wingers.
Jordan Peterson, Ben Shipiro, Candace Owens, David Rubin, and there is another historian dude he likes to bring on. Politically there is a clear skew to the right. People like Owens and Rubin are insincere scammers so their arguments broke down but the more crafty pundits get to peddle a lot more nonsense without sufficient pushback.

He does have some interesting guess, that is very true but when it comes to politics and socioeconomic issues it is very one sided. Not only that, it is not even the best that side has to offer. Then mix in his own bad takes on stuff like race, and his weird instance of making black people that come on admit that "not all things are racist".

Joe means well often times, but he refuses to try to obtain a deeper understanding of some socioeconomic issues, and is kinda getting played by some of his guess. There is a reason those folk choose to talk to him over Erza Klein or Chris Hayes.

Last edited:
That's cool. It ain't for me. I've seen enough clips to know the type he is. Defending cops, saying the n word, talking about "racism against white people", american flag right behind him.
Yeah, his grasp of racism and race issues is trash. Dude equivocates the Alt-Right and Black Lives Matter. Yet he will have Alt-Rights dudes on his show but hardly anyone really progressive on black issues.

Sad to hear that negotiations with Kanye for Coachella might have failed. Would have been a good headline.

Jordan Peterson, Ben Shipiro, Candace Owens, David Rubin, and there is another historian dude he likes to bring on. Politically there is a clear skew to the right. People like Owens and Rubin are insincere scammers so their arguments broke down but the more crafty pundits get to peddle a lot more nonsense without sufficient pushback.

He does have some interesting guess, that is very true but when it comes to politics and socioeconomic issues it is very one sided. Then mix in his own bad takes on stuff like race, and his weird instance of making black people that come on admit that "not all things are racist".

Joe means well often times, but he refuses to try to obtain a deeper understanding of some socioeconomic issues, and is kinda getting played by some of his guess. There is a reason those folk choose to talk to him over Erza Klein or Chris Hayes.
Jordan Peterson counts as alt-right? I've only heard his stance on gender.
I guess as of late Joe has had a streak of right wingers on but he use to have Abby Martin, Ana Kasparian, Lee Champ, Cenk (pretty much TYT :lol:). Not gonna try and convince anyone to listen. I enjoy JRE especially when he talks to comics and scientists and I like the MMA show.

I wouldn’t consider JP as Alt Right but like the alt right they’ve made their career giving false anecdotes to insecure men. the incel/alt right community all stay in the self help motivation spectrum of youtubers/podcasters.

Jordan Peterson counts as alt-right? I've only heard his stance on gender.
I guess as of late Joe has had a streak of right wingers on but he use to have Abby Martin, Ana Kasparian, Lee Champ, Cenk (pretty much TYT :lol:). Not gonna try and convince anyone to listen. I enjoy JRE especially when he talks to comics and scientists and I like the MMA show.
Peterson is outchea when you dig deeper.

Alt-Right dudes like him because he talks down on marginalized groups wanting change. He presents some real disingenuous arguments often times

Incel love him because he says that society must force woman to be in monogamous relationships as a way to stop Incel violence. Joe was having it though on that suggestion :lol:

I'm not denying Joe has had on some leftist, I'm just saying their is a clear skew overall nowadays. The weird thing about Joe is that his political guess usually track his own views. When he was a libertarian in he had on loons, when he start to move left he had on progressives, no he has such an issue with social change he is has on this bunch.

I'm not saying people should not listen. Like I said he does provide a unique experience when it comes to his interviews. But folk should go into it with their eyes open about some of the stuff that gets presented to the audience.

I still like to hear him talk MMA.

Last edited:
So A Criminal Justice Reform Act was passed.... I guess Kanye & Jim Browns "****ing" actually helped provide something.

So A Criminal Justice Reform Act was passed.... I guess Kanye & Jim Browns "****ing" actually helped provide something.

The bill that was passed was a step in the right direction but it was a watered down version of a bipartisan bill that was already a watered down version of what Obama was asking for, because it only targets a sub-population of the federal system.

The GOP refused to vote on one under Obama even though the votes were there. And in the lame duck session some GOP wanted to pass the bill, Mitch McConnell didn't want to but the pushed it because Trump agreed he would sign it.

But instead of giving credit to the activist (who deserve most of the credit), the Dem Senators that have been on board for a while and pushed back on the shallow version that passed the House, the GOP Senators that finally did something right. But let us give credit to that buffoonery Ye did because it might have helped Trump think he was helping ''the blacks".

Either way, it was supposedly Jared Kushner that got Trump to come around on it. Not Ye's lost ***.

Last edited:
The bill that was passed was a step in the right direction but it was a watered down version of a bipartisan bill that was already a watered down version of what Obama was asking for, because it only targets a sub-population of the federal system.

The GOP refused to vote on one under Obama even though the votes were there. And in the lame duck session some GOP wanted to pass the bill, Mitch McConnell didn't want to but the pushed it because Trump agreed he would sign it.

But instead of giving credit to the activist (who deserve most of the credit), the Dem Senators that have been on board for a while and pushed back on the shallow version that passed the House, the GOP Senators that finally did something right. Let us give credit to that buffoonery because it might have helped Trump think he was helping ''the blacks".

Either way, it was supposedly Jared Kushner that got Trump to come around on it. Not Ye's lost ***.

:emoji_dart::emoji_dart::emoji_dart:

like clockwork LMAO

Please point me to where i said he is the sole reason.... please tell me why your discussing the GOP, please point me to where i said this was optimal reform?

Kanye & Jim Brown met with Trump to discuss prison reform, Trump himself goes on to say they helped to lean him towards pushing reform. Reform got done. people are gonna be positively effected because of it. What is the issue :lol:

Ya'll ****** really develop a hatred for people ya'll don't know & just say irrational ****. A bunch of ****** who just wanna be right instead of anything actually happening :lol:. I've told you several times IDGAF about this Dem/Rep game that you live for, i don't support either. I'm just happy that something was done to help people find somebody else to argue with about your good guys vs bad guys politics.

Kanye & Jim Brown met with Trump to discuss prison reform, Trump himself goes on to say they helped to lean him towards pushing reform. Reform got done. people are gonna be positively effected because of it. What is the issue :lol:
What else WOULD he say?

Remember, he is trying to endear himself to a specific demographic.

like clockwork LMAO

Please point me to where i said he is the sole reason.... please tell me why your discussing the GOP, please point me to where i said this was optimal reform?

Ya'll *****s really develop a hatred for people ya'll don't know & just say irrational ****. A bunch of *****s who just wanna be right instead of anything actually happening :lol:. I've told you several times IDGAF about this Dem/Rep game that you live for, i don't support either. I'm just happy that something was done to help people find somebody else to argue with about your good guys vs bad guys politics.
Trump didn't push for ****. The first iteration of the bill was passed in the House months before Kanye went to the White House. It is already being discussed in the Senate and had enough GOP senators on board before Trump announced he was willing to sign it. Kanye going to talk to Trump is not what made this happen. Again, Kushner was the one that was on this anyway

Furthermore, Trump still has his executive branch barely enforcing civil right laws at a federal level, he still believes in nationwide stop-n-frisk. So does Ye get credit for that too?

Something that that goes against you love for Ye, you want to handwave away, even if it is the reality.

You stay pulling **** out your *** to make Ye look good. And getting pissed off when people don't indulge you.

What else WOULD he say?

If there's anything this presidency has shown.... it's that they don't care about endearing a black demographic much at all.:lol:

Look man i'm going based off what I've heard from Trumps mouth in regards to Kanye/Kim & them discussing justice reform. Never gave them full credit or said that they were the deciding factors. But by all accounts they did help influence it. if he's lying then hey, at least an attempt for something positive was made.

point being that Kanye & Brown went to the Whitehouse with a purpose in hand & tried to push for reform rather than their counterparts who HATE them & wanna complain about reform all day & don't do **** but tweet about it.

I mean you can say they they don't care about Black Folks, but he is going to attempt to be re-elected, so he HAS to care. It doesn't matter if he doesn't always show it.

RE: Meetings

I would just be overall skeptical of

A. The Visits: Was it really them reaching out or was it Trump reaching out to them.
B. The Perceived Outcomes of the Visits

I view it all as a show. I assume they were always going to implement the reforms they just needed some black faces to attach SOME of the credit to.

Trump didn't push for ****. The first iteration of the bill was passed in the House months before Kanye went to the White House. It is already being discussed in the Senate and had enough GOP senators on board before Trump announced he was willing to sign it. Kanye going to talk to Trump is not what made this happen. Again, Kushner was the one that was on this anyway

Furthermore, Trump still has his executive branch barely enforcing civil right laws at a federal level, he still believes in nationwide stop-n-frisk. So does Ye get credit for that too?

Something that that goes against you love for Ye, you want to handwave away, even if it is the reality.

You stay pulling **** out your *** to make Ye look good. And getting pissed off when people don't indulge you.

Ya'll *****s really develop a hatred for people ya'll don't know & just say irrational ****. A bunch of *****s who just wanna be right instead of anything actually happening :lol:. I've told you several times IDGAF about this Dem/Rep game that you live for, i don't support either. I'm just happy that something was done to help people find somebody else to argue with about your good guys vs bad guys politics.

tenor.gif

What else WOULD he say?

All I saw from a few days ago was Kim and Kanye tweeted some thanks to Trump and Trump thanked them for their kind words.

This is when he announced support, he makes no mention on Kanye...

He thanks a ton of people for pushing for the bipartisan bill and specifically says it has been Kushner that has been working for years to get it done. Ole boy just wanna cape for Ye.

Back
Top Bottom