Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

"This thread is in shambles."
yeah
lets go ahead and wrap this up

ice-pack-jordan.jpg

Why is tax payer money in the billions being sent to Israel every year? They are not a poor country. They are developed with a western standard of living.

Your answer is right in the article you yourself posted.

Why does the US give Israel so much aid?​

There are a number of reasons why the US gives so much aid to Israel, including historic commitments dating back to US support for the creation of the Jewish state in 1948.
Moreover, Israel is seen by the US as a crucial ally in the Middle East - with shared goals and a mutual commitment to democratic values.
The US Congressional Research Service says: "US foreign aid has been a major component in cementing and reinforcing these ties.
"US officials and many lawmakers have long considered Israel to be a vital partner in the region."
The US government's foreign assistance agency says: "US assistance helps ensure that Israel maintains its Qualitative Military Edge (QME) over potential regional threats."
It also states: "US assistance... is aimed at ensuring that Israel is sufficiently secure to take the historic steps necessary to reach a peace agreement with the Palestinians and for comprehensive regional peace."
Ensuring Israel can defend itself against threats in the region has been cornerstone of US foreign policy for both Democratic and Republican presidents for decades.
The 2020 Democrat party election platform expressed "ironclad support" for Israel, but some on the left of the party are now questioning the US aid commitment.
Senator Sanders and other Democrats have moved to try to halt the planned sale of $735m (£518m) worth of precision-guided weapons to Israel.

Americans tend to overestimate how much the U.S. gives to other countries in foreign aid. Many assume that the U.S. gives 25% of their budget to other countries through foreign aid, but in reality that budget is less than 1%, around $40 billion, and is split into three categories: humanitarian, economic, and military.

Unlike other countries in the Middle East, U.S. aid to Israel is almost exclusively military aid that functions kind of like “gift certificates.” The U.S. produces military equipment and gives money to other countries, like Israel, to use to purchase equipment from American manufacturers. This helps boost the U.S. economy, creates jobs and strengthens its military relationships with these countries.

Just because Israel has their own military development doesn't mean it doesnt still buy from the US. The money was never sent as humanitarian or economic aid so what you said about " they are not a poor country" doesn't apply here.

Last edited:
fluid hips fluid hips

The people that Kanye is running with, are “pro
Israel” the apartheid state…because their interest aline in regards to Palestine and that region.

Those ppl (congressional republicans/conservatives + corp democrats) are also anti-Semitic overall. They’re in league with Far right Nazi’s in America and beyond…and generally hate Jewish people…but when it comes to Israel, they fall in line…all cuz they equally hate brown people in that region. Simple geo-politics.

So Kanye can love trump and them (who AIPAC has in his pockets) while also being dangerously anti-semetic overall with his rhetoric.

Let’s not even touch on mossad/Congress, and the whole spy thing. It’s a lot. But nothing Kanye is doing/saying is right or needs to be defended or thought about deeper. It’s naked racism and talking points given to him…to further white supremacist overall.

I also think Ye is compromised (on top of being crazy and lost it). too.

So when Kanye refers to Drake as goat is that sarcasm? I mean when u think about it what other mainstream hip hop artist has gotten this big a push from the industry? Over a decade now and still u can't take a ten minute drive anywhere without hearing that Canadian mediocrity on the radio

So when Kanye refers to Drake as goat is that sarcasm? I mean when u think about it what other mainstream hip hop artist has gotten this big a push from the industry? Over a decade now and still u can't take a ten minute drive anywhere without hearing that Canadian mediocrity on the radio

Eminem. Pretty much all the white rappers at some point.

Drake benefits from being racially ambiguous (“worldly”) and of course being Jewish, too. It’s a mix of things.

And yes. Kanye is trolling with the Drake ****. Also, another shot at Hov.

Eminem. Pretty much all the white rappers at some point.

Drake benefits from being racially ambiguous (“worldly”) and of course being Jewish, too. It’s a mix of things.

And yes. Kanye is trolling with the Drake ****. Also, another shot at Hov.
Yea but it wasn't as long with eminem and even at his peak was barely on the radio. Mtv that's another story.

Eminem is still dominating rap right now :lol:. He’s not “culturally” relevant (and hasn’t been forever). But he’s still dominating numbers wise. And we know why.
Well sure his fans are next level dedicated the comments on some of his songs are comical but as far as radio plays no one has come close to Drake

Well sure his fans are next level dedicated the comments on some of his songs are comical but as far as radio plays no one has come close to Drake

There are and have been…radio stations that do not play rap…but play Eminem :lol:.

The funny thing is…when Drake was really in his prime, Eminem’s was still dominating (2012-2015) .

I actually used to post about how Eminem used to get play on places even Drake couldn’t.

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Pretty much. But this BEEN going on. Eminem had access to actual pop and top 40 charts that black rappers didn’t.

I been talking about this on NT for a minute...but the charts been ***** on Black artists from the hip hop space until fairy recently. Streaming actually helped a bit for hip hop and charting. But even so, NF, G-Eazy, Post Malone, Macklemore, etc etc were and are getting actual placements on Pop radio. There was a time circa 2010-2015 when even Drake wasn’t get that look. Which is crazy.

They didn’t get it right until 2016. It’s a reason why “One Dance” was Drake’s first #1.

The top 40 **** was hella racist. Eminem and a lot of white rappers dominated tho. Pure racism. I think I’ve talked about this a couple times every year on this.

White rappers gain Waaaaaaaaaaaaay more than they lose man :lol:. It actually isn’t really even close. Man...there are college frat white rappers that got TV shows on Mark Walbergs network (Mike stud)...that you never even heard of :lol:. NF be killing the charts. Theirs an entire lane and huge market share and audience that does not need the accreditation of audience of traditional hip hop to succeed.

They exist and get crazy support without it. That’s a hell of a lane. MGK just dropped a rock album that went #1. They got crazy advantages that are built in. Here is a few:

Inside track to top 40 (before things shifted a bit)
Built in majority audience
Endless touring
Legacy building publications
Sales
Opportunity

And that’s just off the top of my head. It’s much harder to be a Paul wall....than it is to be a standard white rapper.

Post Malone is currently charting on the Pop/Hip Hop Charts at the same time. Look at the other names on the hip hop list who aren’t charting on Pop.

348F6CDC-914A-401E-B002-38504EF2444E.png

AD6BB954-00CC-43B8-BCDF-CBD0983F1A5F.png

What makes Post Malone more of a Pop Star than Travi$ Scott? :nerd: :nerd:. Hell or even a country star. Both from Texas with similar images and sounds.

Post gets the placements tho.

I see 5G guy is “just asking questions” again. KYP.

You know you have a bad take when you have to tiptoe around it and speak in riddles. “I’m just saying I think it’s weird…” “I didn’t say that… I’m also conspicuously not denying it.”

If we're being honest, Meth is always quick to delete posts that mention jewish people. He doesn't want to hurt his money...

I enforce NikeTalk policies for its own sake, and have been doing so long before NikeTalk generated money.

What are you clumsily attempting to imply here? Our revenue would be cut off by a shadowy cabal if we didn’t delete posts referencing said cabal?

If the issue is that anti-Black racism ought to be dealt with swiftly and decisively in all cases, and not just selectively, then we should be advocating FOR that, not AGAINST other groups’ attempts to seek redress when subjected to hate speech. This serves no one other than White Supremacists.

In this case, Kanye has made anti-Black comments before and since the “death con 3” tweet. Are you for or against holding him accountable?

Eminem is still dominating rap right now :lol:. He’s not “culturally” relevant (and hasn’t been forever). But he’s still dominating numbers wise. And we know why.

https://www.mtv.com/news/f3p2s4/the-source-digs-up-tape-of-eminem-using-racial-slurs

I remember when people were trying to make excuses for him on here at the time.

It’s sad to see the lengths some people will travel to defend their “idols.”

Now Ye’s the one posing with Kid Rock, and his fans are acting like it’s 4d chess to throw Black and Jewish people under the bus to get out from under a sneaker contract and become a right wing grifter.

White Supremacists are lapping up every drop, and they’ve even got some people in here echoing their talking points.

_118720693_gettyimages-899694026.jpg

It’s incredibly disappointing.

Damn, the idea did cross my mind that this is all a plot to get out of his Adidas contract, but how could one NOT see all the collateral damage this would cause?

There are and have been…radio stations that do not play rap…but play Eminem :lol:.

The funny thing is…when Drake was really in his prime, Eminem’s was still dominating (2012-2015) .

I actually used to post about how Eminem used to get play on places even Drake couldn’t.

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Well yeah Eminem has hits on the pop charts which is seemingly another level but idk if i can say it was manufactured his biggest hits were silly songs that in nature were more for a pop audience. I guess when i mentioned radio plays i was referring strictly to hip hop cause i don't really listen to pop stations. Not saying i disagree with your overall point regarding some of the less popular white rappers.

Sometimes it just reaches a bigger audience. Puffy/mase juvenile Coolio amongst others all still get played on z100. As a NJ native I'll always be proud of Fetty Wap who was selling CDs on Broadway in Paterson and months later had soccer mom's nationwide singing his songs. Sometimes it just hits. Maybe Drakes music does that too for some idk but it seems like it gets forced down our ears just a bit

Back
Top Bottom