Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

He's so goofy
fr
too goofy

it truly bothers me that he claims chicago
with little to no evidence of that being true

corey holcomb has said before - show me where this dude is from chicago
"im from chicago chicago, I never met anyone who knew dude coming up. all hes surrounded by is ghouls and yes men, so youll never know"
and corey is really from chicago, he came through and hooped plenty of times on my court

he does not operate or carry himself like someone from that era from chicago, at all
you can walk through former cabrini green all you want
and put free larry hoover on your pants
thats cute and all
but until he proves otherwise
he aint from chicago - or he was never allowed to be outside
and it shows

Last edited:
fr
too goofy

so when you search where he went to hs
they say polaris charter academy
but when you check polaris - its k-8
where did he go to hs though?
oprf? leo? de la salle? hyde park? give me a name, any one

"im from chicago chicago, I never met anyone who knew dude coming up. all hes surrounded by is ghouls and yes men, so youll never know"
and corey is really from chicago, he came through and hooped plenty of times on my court

he does not operate or carry himself like someone from that era from chicago, at all
thats cute and all
and it shows

He’s from Atlanta, like me.

Even tho he moved to Chicago when he was young, it seems like Atlanta probably had a bigger influence than Chicago based on his parents’ jobs and the music scene in Atlanta at the time:

it seems like Atlanta probably had a bigger influence than Chicago
chaka-khan-sigh.gif

i wish he stayed in atlanta
keeping chicago out his mouth

Last edited:
Kanye been said wild **** and not a single thread was made about it. No dissertations. Nothing.

But continue with your rhetoric.
uh..... you do know what thread you're in and why it was made right?

we been calling kanye's wanna be white *** out for the longest. its his fans that dont call him out for the stupid **** he says

his fans are ****ing loser *** cult members who will defend him even if he went out in public wearing klansman white sheets

they probably would buy and rock them too and hashtag #istandwithye

fr
too goofy

so when you search where he went to hs
they say polaris charter academy
but when you check polaris - its k-8
where did he go to hs though?
oprf? leo? de la salle? hyde park? give me a name, any one

thats cute and all
and it shows

He has claimed Chicago from the gate and I don't remember it being called into question. His new out look on life and politics shouldn't take away where he's from. When everything was going ok, Chicago had no issue claiming him. Can't say he was born in ATL so he's from there when you don't agree with what he's doing.

Why does Kanye refuse to shape up ANY of the hair on his face/head. Is he THAT afraid of looking too black to "them?" Got damn.
You know what time it is when a black man stops caring about his line. It’s becoming extremely clear what Kanye REALLY wants. Sad.

Former NBA sharpshooters and social activists Craig Hodges and Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf join Etan Thomas to discuss the Kyrie Irving saga, and where they see things playing out from here.

The Rematch with Etan Thomas: Former NBA Players Craig Hodges And Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf Discuss The Kyrie Irving Backlash, More on Apple Podcasts

When everything was going ok, Chicago had no issue claiming him.
I should clarify
the comments I mentioned questioning the authenticity of his chicagoness
were raised in 2013 nov
those comments by corey holcomb were on the champs pod
I can pull the tape/records

there is a faction of people from chicago that have always had questions

Ive been off him since after 808s
I didnt watch the doc
so if there is mention of more detail of his upbringing, I missed that
but what Im saying is
theres chunks of years seemingly unaccounted for in his teen years (in particular high school) that someone from chicago would easily be able to have cosigned/documented

Last edited:
IUIC Founder interviewed on Comedy Hype about why they were outside Barclays, and their general position.

Last edited:
I should clarify
the comments I mentioned questioning the authenticity of his chicagoness
were raised in 2013 nov
those comments by corey holcomb were on the champs pod
I can pull the tape/records

there is a faction of people from chicago that have always had questions

Ive been off him since after 808s
I didnt watch the doc
so if there is mention of more detail of his upbringing, I missed that
but what Im saying is
theres chunks of years seemingly unaccounted for in his teen years (in particular high school) that someone from chicago would easily be able to have cosigned/documented

what he is doing now is no shock to me at all
honestly

the signs were always there
I never knew there were questions about his origins. However, I have heard the rumors of the car accident not being accurate. I believe there's a rumor out there that someone broke his jaw.

During that time, being from Atlanta mattered more to the music/art culture.

It always seemed like he was doing Chicago a favor by amplifying local talent. Being from Chicago was not really a boost to Kanye. It did elevate Chicago as it relates to music/art.

Them "we're living in a simulation" cats gonna have a field day with this.

Also trump dissing anyone's baby mama is hilarious.

I can't believe we live in a world where mentally ill rapper can actually ask a former president/ reality tv star to be his running mate, but **** it this is where we at with it.

Back
Top Bottom