Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

78K806OHPM.gif

Lmfao

This thread is A1.

Also Kanye is lost. My girl says he's type 2 bipolar. Maybe. Kanye gets props for giving us this thread tho....but that's about it. I low-key suspect his album is gonna be offensive now. So much for the return of polo Kanye...
That could be the case, manic bipolar mood swings can lasts for weeks months, still he should have the common sense not to double down on stupid statements

Waiting to see who'll put out the first anti-Kanye diss track

(Waiting to see if this post gets deleted, too :nerd:)

People like you can not comprehend white supremacy because you can't think in systems. Everything is on the margin, and on an individual level when it comes to racism. That way defending racism, bigotry, and white supremacy becomes easy for you.

So because a slave doesn't choose death over bondage they then become complicit in that bondage? That because they didn't choose to end their life, or risk death they now share the blame for the plundering of their homeland and body.

Black slaves didn't choose for slave ships to come to Africa

Black slaves didn't choose for a profit motive to be created so the plunder of black bodies was seen as an economic opportunity

Black slaves didn't choose for them to be sold like property

Black slaves didn't choose for America, and the deep south to be overly dependent on a certain crop to gain economic power over the rest of the world

Black slaves didn't choose to build the infrastructure that allowed slavery to go on.

Black slaves didn't choose to peddle trash race science, trash religious interruptions, or a trash culture that justified keeping a group of people in bondage

Black slaves didn't choose to keep this disgusting institution in place long after the economic forces that put in place were no longer there

Black slaves didn't choose the institution of slavery

A black slave at most chooses on the margin whether to end his life, risk his/her life and the life of the people he loves most for freedom, or being bondage.

Some chose death, some risk their lives, many died, some didn't but I and not the type of morally bankrupt piece of **** that sits back over a hundred years in the future and tries to victim blame these people for not killing themselves.

But you do right ahead. Maybe you could even make a struggle rap song about it too, Ye might be willing to produce.

Post of the year. Period.

STILL :rolleyes

-kanye is a Hiphop creature.

-hiphop been messin wit Trump since da 80's.

You keep saying this and have shown like ONE artist who referenced him. Come up with more examples of this or stop making that argument already. Just because you worshipped the guy when you were 8 doesn't mean anyone else did, especially outside of NYC.

wow, he literally regurgitates everything Candace/alt right says cause he’s too dumb to actually know politics and history. When you’re as uninformed as Kanye you are super impressionable because you have no idea what’s a fact.

also this is not a real quote dumbass:

But Ye defenders will claim "free thought"

It's like Kanye's most steadfast groupies have to convince themselves that he's trolling because otherwise they'd need to deal with the reality that the man they idolize is a complete fool

Says the Man with the IRON SHIEKH quote

Kanye is just an empty vessel that's letting this Candace ***** fill him up with these bigoted and thoughtless ideas... She's pulling his strings to the max. Insane how he literally just regurgitated everything she's been preaching. Kanye is a ucking puppet, y'all. Been waiting for the "APRIL FOOLS" but that was a month ago....

Honestly the dude arguing with Kanye at TMZ said it best. How are you going to side with people who aren't even trying to be on the same team? That line hit me hard.

Because some of us have been convinced they NEED to agree with everything to get on board. Can we spare a couple of decades to focus our attention on the fools who have their legislative and/or actual guns pointed at us first, then deal with less important stuff like cosigning homosexuality and Jesus when we're in the clear?

actual factuals

Kanye is just an empty vessel that's letting this Candace ***** fill him up with these bigoted and thoughtless ideas... She's pulling his strings to the max. Insane how he literally just regurgitated everything she's been preaching. Kanye is a ucking puppet, y'all. Been waiting for the "APRIL FOOLS" but that was a month ago....

puppet or marketing genius...

Kanye kind of look like he's a Milk Dud mixed with the Happy M&M guy but then he deliver the truth so I can only take him so serious to begin with.

But make no mistake about it Kim K is a Stone FOX!!! and all them Jenners Stone Fox's (except for of course the odd man out)

Also make no mistake about the Influence that Kanye has had on our entire global Fashion sense.....

After YEEZY SZN 1 = ANTIFASHION basically took over

even fashion houses like Gucci adapted and LV had to also POLO RL retro'd damn near everything after 50 years

then again I'm not Black but I have been around to see the influence... I don't look up to anyone ... I been sober 7 years now and I don't even have a real sponsor in AA because I simply don't respect anyone... I have no respect for anyone... I can't look past peoples' characters

Most people look at me they can't even get past how I look

You shouldn't read into something unless youre trying to figure it out

Last edited:
Kanye to me has a stunted personality disorder...like he stopped mentally developing past 13 years old. I know this may seem extreme but I've seen this before...I wouldn't be surprised if something happened in his childhood sexually. Many professional psychologist would lean toward it in my opinion.

In the span of Trumps presidency and minority people who support him, it's been consistent in my observation that they have a form of Stockholm/beta personality. The need to want to be led. Usually have some form of a childlike imagination and viewpoint on life. Little brother/sister frame and personality. Every last one of them I have encountered.

Yeah that was it ... It was solely looked at as racist in nature when speaking about LeBron ... In actuality, it is possible to not be racist and believe someone is not equipped to speak on certain matters ..
It is possible, but it doesn't apply to the LeBron situation.

"How could a mere basketball player know anything about society and its problems" is the gist of Ingraham's statement about LeBron. She is implying that athletes CANNOT be knowledgeable about anything but their craft.

That is very different from calling Kanye ignorant when he is saying ignorant things.

On one hand, we have somebody who is saying that certain highly melanated athletes are incapable of learning (if they don't toe the conservative line); on the other hand, we have somebody who has demonstrated that he is unwilling to learn and is being called out for not wanting to learn.

Not the same, and not comparable.

Back
Top Bottom