Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

Because some of us have been convinced they NEED to agree with everything to get on board. Can we spare a couple of decades to focus our attention on the fools who have their legislative and/or actual guns pointed at us first, then deal with less important stuff like cosigning homosexuality and Jesus when we're in the clear?
Good point man. Kanye said ALOT of good things during this interview.

* Artists should be viewed as businesses instead of commodities.
* Thoughts on the 360 Deals
*MLK/Malcolm vs. Kanye/Virgil: Discussion. Sometimes figures of the past are too far gone to be relatable.

He had ALOT of good things to say, but since we are hell bent on arguing whether or not "Kanye should be cancelled" - "Kanye is trolling/crazy" - "Kanye is fake woke" , it is impossible for some folks to see that.

How about we look at each individual thing he said instead of looking at everything he said as a WHOLE.

Good post @gry60

Lmfao

This thread is A1.

Also Kanye is lost. My girl says he's type 2 bipolar. Maybe. Kanye gets props for giving us this thread tho....but that's about it. I low-key suspect his album is gonna be offensive now. So much for the return of polo Kanye...
While kanye May be bipolar that doesn’t excuse what he’s doing. He’s letting himself literally be played like a puppet by Owens. Him being manic or having episodes doesn’t just make him turn this. The dude is just not the smartest person and easily influenced. So he’s not going to get any passes

It's like Kanye's most steadfast groupies have to convince themselves that he's trolling because otherwise they'd need to deal with the reality that the man they idolize is a complete fool
I understand the desire to jump to a conclusion on him. Is he trolling vs. Is this part of his genius. I say we just let things play out. We know what his goals are for himself as an individual (Branding, fashion goals) but we don't know how this ties into his politicals. That part I would like to see where this is going.

I just think we always feel the need to make final judgements on things just to pick a side (not saying YOU, just us in general). Just let things play out.

Last edited:
Jesus Walks was on the radio when I got in the car

154F8F41-32AA-42BE-A087-827391405800.png

And it just ended and they went into a clip of the slavery was a choice thing noooo lmao

I understand the desire to jump to a conclusion on him. Is he trolling vs. Is this part of his genius. I say we just let things play out. We know what his goals are for himself as an individual (Branding, fashion goals) but we don't know how this ties into his politicals. That part I would like to see where this is going.

I just think we always feel the need to make final judgements on things just to pick a side (not saying YOU, just us in general). Just let things play out.

Well I'm def gonna see this story through. His album comes out next month. So this will be interesting to see reaction, what the album is about, and consequences/fallout from all of this.

"when I see branding I see insecurity and I see people buying security, buying it back through a brand.” -Ye

Kanye kind of look like he's a Milk Dud mixed with the Happy M&M guy but then he deliver the truth so I can only take him so serious to begin with.

But make no mistake about it Kim K is a Stone FOX!!! and all them Jenners Stone Fox's (except for of course the odd man out)

Also make no mistake about the Influence that Kanye has had on our entire global Fashion sense.....

After YEEZY SZN 1 = ANTIFASHION basically took over

even fashion houses like Gucci adapted and LV had to also POLO RL retro'd damn near everything after 50 years

then again I'm not Black but I have been around to see the influence... I don't look up to anyone ... I been sober 7 years now and I don't even have a real sponsor in AA because I simply don't respect anyone... I have no respect for anyone... I can't look past peoples' characters

Most people look at me they can't even get past how I look

You shouldn't read into something unless youre trying to figure it out

Yo wtf is mans talking about

Ye, and others, really just use this as a crutch to not face their own defects. Trump is the same as those that believe in conspiracy theories like Pizzagate and the uranium scandal. They will reach and jump to whatever out there excuse there is to blame someone else for things not going their way or ever taking ownership for things going wrong.

You know the true strength of ones character? A person that can admit when they are wrong or when they f up. When has Trump EVER done that? When has Ye in recent times? These people all belong in the same group, narcissists that don’t understand what it means to accept the consequences of ones own actions or own up to their mistakes in life because there ALWAYS is someone/something else to blame because GOD FORBID they are at fault.

Kanye to me has a stunted personality disorder...like he stopped mentally developing past 13 years old. I know this may seem extreme but I've seen this before...I wouldn't be surprised if something happened in his childhood sexually. Many professional psychologist would lean toward it in my opinion.

In the span of Trumps presidency and minority people who support him, it's been consistent in my observation that they have a form of Stockholm/beta personality. The need to want to be led. Usually have some form of a childlike imagination and viewpoint on life. Little brother/sister frame and personality. Every last one of them I have encountered.

out of curiosity whatchildhhod sexua exerience woud cause this

It's like Kanye's most steadfast groupies have to convince themselves that he's trolling because otherwise they'd need to deal with the reality that the man they idolize is a complete fool

or thats just been the easiest marketing scheme since Trump himself won with it

he can know what hes doing and just not care about the nuance of using something like this to sell albums.

***** been quiet for 2 years and got all this to say when its album time

Back
Top Bottom