Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

conversely there's people like..

who are my color, and born into wealth...so don't see me complaining..play da hand you're delt.

Holy crap, I just realized who you are IRL...

alig_640.jpg

poor need some sort of investment (possibly with no monetary return) or work opportunity to better their lives. it’s just a fact. otherwise they stick to their class. it’s a risk to a reward.

the guys who have that “help” obviously will fly higher than than those who had to work paycheck to paycheck for long hours without connections. and then when you want to move up you prolly need to know the elites to roll with them, do business with em or become elite yourself by aligning with em for some time. it’s just observation.

1 thing that plays a uncontrollable factor is luck. If you just happen to be at the right place right time, things would seem to favor you easily. i’ve heard harder you work luckier you are, but that ain’t always the case imo. fortune just happens

who are my color, and born into wealth...so don't see me complaining..play da hand you're delt.

And you would be ok if your great grandfather was a slave that worked for their family back in the day and helped them generate their generational wealth so they can ride around in Ferraris? And furthermore, they own many of the businesses in your neighborhood and don't hire people of your skin color.

You would be fine with that?

And you would be ok if your great grandfather was a slave that worked for their family back in the day and helped them generate their generational wealth so they can ride around in Ferraris?

hypothetically speaking can't be mad at something that happened before i was born, i gotta worry about my 2018 grind.

color =\= race though, not necessarily

it’s a competition
they start out with lambos
some got bmws
and others got corollas

point is you can reach your destination with hard work too

however some reach that destination faster
or easier in shorter amounts of time, due to connections, friends, corruption, speed, time, money, politics, etc.

its called life.
and for some races “life” becomes unfair due to those reasons i listed. it’s unfair. until 1 day laws try to be passed. not many people in certain backgrounds can achieve what everyone else can. one thing that appears consistent is that caucasians seem to get the benefit of the doubt than others. they sure as hell work hard, but there’s some that work the system

This dude kanye really dropped a low tempo edm track half assed made. Lmao

I’m kind of upset he tried to copy DJKass track....Kanye ouchea being a culture vulture...lol

Kanye's gonna have a "it was just a prank bro" moment and everybody's gonna tell him to kick rocks :lol:

Nah player. Cats will find any reason forgive this dude. How this cry baby *** egomaniac still had fans prior to this amazes me. Dude been a clown for damn near a decade.

I would think I am the same “color” if you mean middle eastern lineage, and i completely disagree with you

Off topic but that little dude is mad annoying on YouTube

Back
Top Bottom