Kanye West: King of the Sunken Place, "Watch the Throne"

You just know that little **** Nick Fuentes, a literal nazi, is having the time of his life parading a black man around who's not far off from spouting the same rhetoric
🎯
After a decade being used by his wife's clan to try and profit off of black culture.
From fetishists to white supremacists, this bozo been selling "his people" for a while now.

Wait….aint Pete Davidson Jewish? Booooooyyyy this bet not be no bitter ex type ****. If so, the Jewish community got permission to jump Kanye(I will NEVER call him Ye btw) and beat him with socks full of nickels.

The clean up for the nazi comment will be "God told us to love all people, I love them as a people. They are my brothers and sister".

Given his continuous travel down this path, I'd like to know the dynamics of his relationship with his mother. Interested if he was constantly told no growing up or if he never heard "no"? Believe it to be the former since, I believe, he's mother wasn't supportive of dropping out until he made it big.

ver.png

HAHAHAH! Now he got his own Mr. Hat he doing shtick with. And Alex Jones on there trying to be the rationale voice in the room. What kind of Matrix is this. We really do live in a simulation.

I’d like to believe that he’s finally gone past the point of no return in terms of any potential for redemption, but I guess time will tell on that one.
I firmly believe there’s still some stans out there thinking right now ‘man Ye is on to something here, those Hugo Boss nazi uniforms were dope, right guys? Guys..?’

Wait….aint Pete Davidson Jewish? Booooooyyyy this bet not be no bitter ex type ****. If so, the Jewish community got permission to jump Kanye(I will NEVER call him Ye btw) and beat him with socks full of nickels.
i mentioned this before. it probably is because of him. kanye is such a big weak *** simp he would do that.

I firmly believe there’s still some stans out there thinking right now ‘man Ye is on to something here, those Hugo Boss nazi uniforms were dope, right guys? Guys..?’
oh no doubt. check twitter. they still standing with him.

Back
Top Bottom