Kanye West on SNL Tonight 1130 est.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

w t f ?????

cant believe he got away with this on tv
30t6p3b.gif

When will he release an official update to Runaway. The Live Performances are so much better than the one he put out.

Im sure it will be updated on the album cuz it seems like this is how hes doing it everytime now. I just dont know why he put out that unfinished sounding version in the first place.

Edit: And if he ever come back to CT ima definitely be in the building. It seem like his concerts would be the !!#!. He go all out on every performance Ive seen from him.

When will he release an official update to Runaway. The Live Performances are so much better than the one he put out.

Im sure it will be updated on the album cuz it seems like this is how hes doing it everytime now. I just dont know why he put out that unfinished sounding version in the first place.

Edit: And if he ever come back to CT ima definitely be in the building. It seem like his concerts would be the !!#!. He go all out on every performance Ive seen from him.

As a dude that doesn't keep up with leaks, I've never heard this track. @%@+ is flames.

And that performance was pretty dope too....definitely haven't seen something like that on SNL before.

As a dude that doesn't keep up with leaks, I've never heard this track. @%@+ is flames.

And that performance was pretty dope too....definitely haven't seen something like that on SNL before.

Back
Top Bottom