Kanye West on SNL Tonight 1130 est.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

He never put out any version of Runaway. It was leaked.
You sure about that. Ive seen him put out Album Artwork and im pretty sure the version without the beat machine stuff in it came from his Twitter a couple days after the VMA performance.

You sure about that. Ive seen him put out Album Artwork and im pretty sure the version without the beat machine stuff in it came from his Twitter a couple days after the VMA performance.

AI

u watching this game ? can u bastards just die already
laugh.gif

Funny how Ye look like a G surrounded by a gang of ballet *%@!%*%, but when he's at the sendoff with the actors ... lookin like a drag queen.
30t6p3b.gif

Yea im back and forth on it. I just want a walk off. Im just surprised Girardi actually goin for the division. Hes used a lot of pitchers in relief that he wouldnt usually use. I didnt think he had it in him.

But I cant hate. Tire these dudes out for the playoffs, Im lettin the hater out this year. Ya dont need 2 in a row
roll.gif

Funny how Ye look like a G surrounded by a gang of ballet *%@!%*%, but when he's at the sendoff with the actors ... lookin like a drag queen.
30t6p3b.gif

Yea im back and forth on it. I just want a walk off. Im just surprised Girardi actually goin for the division. Hes used a lot of pitchers in relief that he wouldnt usually use. I didnt think he had it in him.

But I cant hate. Tire these dudes out for the playoffs, Im lettin the hater out this year. Ya dont need 2 in a row
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Naw, he did release like 2 or 3 covers, but I clearly remember it being a DJ that leaked it a day or two after the VMAs.

Naw, he did release like 2 or 3 covers, but I clearly remember it being a DJ that leaked it a day or two after the VMAs.

Ok that makes sense then. Cuz that one sounds nothing like how hes been performing it.

Ok that makes sense then. Cuz that one sounds nothing like how hes been performing it.

Back
Top Bottom