Kanye West on SNL Tonight 1130 est.

Power performance>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Runaway performance.

I absolutely hate the song "Runaway" though. Autotune section alone makes it unbearable.

"Power" is a great song and it was a great performance.

Everyone around me had a similar opinion *kanye shrug*

Power performance>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Runaway performance.

I absolutely hate the song "Runaway" though. Autotune section alone makes it unbearable.

"Power" is a great song and it was a great performance.

Everyone around me had a similar opinion *kanye shrug*

Dude killed it. Can't wait for that CD to come out, it's gonna be epic. Would've been funny if he'd kept the second verse from the original version though.

Dude killed it. Can't wait for that CD to come out, it's gonna be epic. Would've been funny if he'd kept the second verse from the original version though.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

did Kanye do any skits?

No 
And man his performances were amazing kanye is legendary 

I think hes one of those artist were people are not going to fully understand how much of an influence he has on hip pop and pop culture until his death 

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

did Kanye do any skits?

No 
And man his performances were amazing kanye is legendary 

I think hes one of those artist were people are not going to fully understand how much of an influence he has on hip pop and pop culture until his death 

Kanye is my dude but what is his obsession with that red suit? He wore a red suit to the VMA's, the same suit the next night to the JayZ/Eminem concert, then rocked that joint twice tonight? That must be a 50K suit made out of dinosaur skin

Back
Top Bottom