Kanye West x Louis Vuitton Prices Confirmed!

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by stryka12

This thread really shows who is and who is not familiar with the LV Brand. This prices are nothing only thing new is Kanye name being tied to it. Get your game up people.

Exactly. It's an insult for those reselling Yeezys for 500 +, which is an inferior shoe compared to the Don's and Jaspers. Louis V, are hand made with luxury materials and details. Go to any Louis V store and check out any of the shoes.
Word.....

3164_3e32853283db22809f16393fdebf0d3a.jpg

sucks when you can't afford it

i love that pair^

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

wow stop complaining. There is a reason these shoes are not $500 because if it was everyone would have them. LV is all about exclusivity and charging a price like that ensures that only an able few can purchase it and simultaneously keep the brand equity high. This ain't some superiority %#$%, this is just the truth. Me personally I knew the price was gonna be high and knew this shoe was never meant for me.

I stopped reading there. $500 aint exactly affordable for some shoes for everyone.

I like that the price is 900 or 1140 for some sneakers/shoes.

That means that the average person can't afford it. And you won't see many people with these on their feet.

I think people are in shock of the prices, but you have to remember these aren't your jordan and nikes made in a sweatshop.

These are hand made and Italy and France. Quality.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Every pair is copped. These are CLASSIC sneakers.
BOYYY. you must have that caaaaaaash flooooow. lls

i'd be suprised if could cop one pair lls. i'll pass on these, gotta save my money for the rest of '09 and '10
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These shoes r dope but prices ain't but they are Louis Vuitton still they can GTF wit these prices

Quality is top notch, fine leathers, and yeah their pricey, but you get what you pay for. Unlike paying a reseller for a pair of piece of crap yeezys.

369228144.jpg

Yeah but people will pay a grip for some bullcrap pair of vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvnds space jams or retro Jordan garbage.

im sorry but if u pay that much money for a pair of those.....
..ill just stop talkin right there

how much are these worth? are they a good investment? i've seen them range from 1300-2000 on ebay... i'm not a reseller just curious as to why and forhow long will people be paying crazy prices for a shoe like that.. they retail for around 900+ after taxes i think..

the black high tops are aight, but now i see that just because these companies put their name on some sway and rubber stiched and glued together allows them tosell em for $990
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tizoni

the black high tops are aight, but now i see that just because these companies put their name on some sway and rubber stiched and glued together allows them to sell em for $990
smh.gif

To be honest, the shoes are extremely well made. Quality all around. Now are they worth 900 ... that answer is up the individual. Personally, I like them andpurchased the patchworks.

Back
Top Bottom