Kanye West x Louis Vuitton Prices Confirmed!

Starting to see how much the Air Yeezys are going to be flipped the prices for these don't seem that bad anymore.

Louis Vuitton is for Euro Trash and Trophy Wives. That's it. No one else should be wearing that crap.

Back in the day, like in the 80s and before, if you got a Louis suitcase you got the best in the world, in terms of quality and build and all of that. Now ifyou buy something from LV you're buying a monogrammed piece of crap, same prices, none of the worksmanship. LV traded in their reputation for their name adecade or so back. Now it's a joke, 90% of the LV logos you see are fake as hell, and the other 10% is worn by people with no taste just trying to show offtheir stacks.

Look, call me a hater, but if you're a dude and you put these on your face
louis_vuitton_millionaire2.jpg

The only thing you're showing off is how bad your taste is and how much you need to brag about your disposable income.

The people who buy these shoes will be the people who deserve them: young celebrities who need to brag about having a bank account and dress like insecure,attention starved females-like this dude
omarion_106park1.jpg

(that's Omarion)

or cats with rich parents who don't have anything better to do with their time or money.

So argue all you want about these shoes. It comes down to this - the material and quality is not anywhere near what they cost. They cost that much becausethat's the image they want. And if that's the image you want, then god help you.

I can't wait to see the looks on LV employees face when these clown dressing kids start camping out in front of their stores.

This thread really shows who is and who is not familiar with the LV Brand. This prices are nothing only thing new is Kanye name being tied to it. Get your gameup people.

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwel

I can't wait to see the looks on LV employees face when these clown dressing kids start camping out in front of their stores.
you could camp for a month and still not get these shoes. LV did a pre order and all shoes (in my area at least) are accounted for, im pretty sureevery LV boutique is following this same protocol.

Originally Posted by stryka12

This thread really shows who is and who is not familiar with the LV Brand. This prices are nothing only thing new is Kanye name being tied to it. Get your game up people.

Exactly. It's an insult for those reselling Yeezys for 500 +, which is an inferior shoe compared to the Don's and Jaspers. Louis V, are hand made withluxury materials and details. Go to any Louis V store and check out any of the shoes.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Kanye alwayz talkin about making things rite for our community/helping the kids out..BLAH..BLAH..BLAH..but c'mon ye, u trippin wit dat price...
indifferent.gif
come on ya'll everyone trippin they're louis vuitton lets be serious....
i aint tryin to disrespect u guerrilla but when he said he wanted to make things right for "our community" and what not he was not talking aboutLV...
LV was never made for the average consumer so what else can you expect with the prices???
He never came out and said these sneakers are for sneaker heads... period
Its like me complaining about why i cant afford a ferrari...
laugh.gif

If those shoes weren't affiliated with Kanye West or Louis Vuitton, no one would care about them.

They look like Reebok Alien Stompers. How many of y'all were trippin on those 4 or 5 years ago?

Exactly... No one.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Kanye stay talkin bout how he wanna change the community & make it better for our kids

But he wackin on the price....
8083f5f1d0977093764eaacef4cc6237.gif
kids can't afford louie vuitton regardless

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by stryka12

This thread really shows who is and who is not familiar with the LV Brand. This prices are nothing only thing new is Kanye name being tied to it. Get your game up people.

Exactly. It's an insult for those reselling Yeezys for 500 +, which is an inferior shoe compared to the Don's and Jaspers. Louis V, are hand made with luxury materials and details. Go to any Louis V store and check out any of the shoes.

agreed

I wondering if half the people on this waiting list are actually going to wear these $1,000 shoes or just coppin it to resell.

Back
Top Bottom