Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

I really wish going to Europe for a show was feasible.... lol.

Also... IDK about you guys, but I REALLY hope the song that played at the intro, that "I am not here right now, I am not home." Gets released as a track. Song sounded so dope.

Also, still wish he would have performed Say You Will.... Was awesome when he did it at Governor's Ball.

Last edited:
one more day to go b.

Does the merc sell out at any point?

I heard it has for some shows. I'm planning to get there at 5 so I don't have to worry about lines and getting things easy.

So frustrating that Toronto's covered in an ice storm right now, just a mess. I don't even want to drive to the show.

one more day to go b.

I heard it has for some shows. I'm planning to get there at 5 so I don't have to worry about lines and getting things easy.

So frustrating that Toronto's covered in an ice storm right now, just a mess. I don't even want to drive to the show.
That bad?

Im waiting for my homie to come over before we make the drive from Buffalo. Its clear out here but we'll prob just head right out 

^ Yeah, a lot of the city has no power. Whole city covered in ice, once you drive into downtown I think you should be fine. But you'll be passing plenty of the suburbs coming in, and you'll see.

one more day to go b.

That bad?

Im waiting for my homie to come over before we make the drive from Buffalo. Its clear out here but we'll prob just head right out 

i went to the 2nd LA show. and merch started to sell out by intermission. if you enter through the main entrance, my advice is to not go to the 1st merch site you see. you can walk around and find a less crowded one. at least thats how it was at the show i was at. first store i saw was DEEP. walked a couple sections down and there was like 2 people in line.

Man WHAT?

I paid to see both of the ************* separately and now they performing together

They shoulda did this for the NY shows :smh:

How's he gonna bring Drake out in Toronto but not bring Sean out in Detroit... someone who's actually signed to his label :smh:

But honestly, why didn't Pusha T open on the tour for him? I know he did for a show or two, but why not promote your own artist, especially when his album had just dropped.

King Push live woulda been :nthat:

Last edited:
Kanye don't really believe in Big Sean, he treat that ***** like a foster child
roll.gif

:smh: I was considering going to the second show too, but I didn't think anything different would happen. Very annoyed.

damn bruh

you gotta get that hate outta your heart.

whats funny about this, is that I'm actually a Drake stan. But Ye influenced Drake.. however it seems like the other way around...like Drake is Kanyes idol..Drake doesnt talk about Kanye half as much. The fact that Drake was probably also talking about Kanye in 'All Me' "..heard your new **** hated it" and performed it next to him is lol

They should do an album/tour together... I think it would do numbers....
smile.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom