Karmaloop 50% off SALE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I'm about to order a hoodie, I wanted to ask what the experience with shipping has been for you guys who ordered so far? Any problems? If I use the 60% code, can I get free shipping on 2 day shipping with another code too? What is my best option if I'm just ordering one hoodie ($65) and it doesn't really matter when it ships as long as it doesn't take 2+ weeks?
go with GLOW, then the 1% extra. i think that's the best bet.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I'm about to order a hoodie, I wanted to ask what the experience with shipping has been for you guys who ordered so far? Any problems? If I use the 60% code, can I get free shipping on 2 day shipping with another code too? What is my best option if I'm just ordering one hoodie ($65) and it doesn't really matter when it ships as long as it doesn't take 2+ weeks?

rsd playa is right.

use glow if you're buying under 5 or so items.

if you need a rep code, check my sig please!

thanks!

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

Originally Posted by FENKELLandBIRWOOD

Is it best to use the glow for 50% and Free Shipping?? Or the. New holidays code for 60% off?!! I'm thinking about ordering like 250-300$ of more stuff for me and fam. Shipping might be like $50... Would it be best to use the glow?!

I would jus try both at checkout but I don't want to take a chance with somebody buying my items. I like to shop QUICK on that site.

small orders= use GLOW
big orders= use PRESENTS

Whats PRESENTS %??? do it have free shipping too?

Wouldnt I use Glow for BIG orders that have a higher shippiin cost??

I had my items ship Dec. 19th... all of my non-kazbah items STILL haven't arrived...
mad.gif

Gimme some love (rep code)... PN28623

^^^ if you place a bigger order, the shipping cost compared to the overall cost is less...

ie: you order 1 hoody for $40, shipping is an extra $8.00 or whatever, which is another 20-25%

ie: you order 10 hoodies for $400 total, shipping will be less overall percentage.

PRESENTS doesn't have free shipping.

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

Is it best to use the glow for 50% and Free Shipping?? Or the. New holidays code for 60% off?!! I'm thinking about ordering like 250-300$ of more stuff for me and fam. Shipping might be like $50... Would it be best to use the glow?!

I would jus try both at checkout but I don't want to take a chance with somebody buying my items. I like to shop QUICK on that site.

small orders= use GLOW
big orders= use PRESENTS

Whats PRESENTS %??? do it have free shipping too?

Wouldnt I use Glow for BIG orders that have a higher shippiin cost??

well you'll be ordering with 'combined' shipping, which will save you money. (if you order A LOT)

test out the code on your order, you might save a little bit with GLOW depending on what you bought..
laugh.gif

lol i use jboat all them time as well

they need 60% + free shipping or something even better

Just Ordered my 3rd LRG fitted. You can't beat dope colors and cheap prices. Also an ALIFE google eyed t-shirt.

I ordered from KL once, horrible CS. Never again.....

I put them in the same category as DigitalGravel.....

Whats up with the Brand BBP??? good brand?? worth buying?? is it Known?? do they sell in stores in the malls?? or just a underground brand thats tryin to makea name? need a quick reply...and the person that reply the fastest and know more about them, I will use their REP code....about to spend this whole $300 offthis visa gift card.......

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I ordered from KL once, horrible CS. Never again.....

I put them in the same category as DigitalGravel.....

FALSE.

kl has AMAZING CS.

Dude called the bank with me on 3 way so i could get that pending charge dropped off and re-order my gear.
smokin.gif

Whats up with the Brand BBP??? good brand?? worth buying?? is it Known?? do they sell in stores in the malls?? or just a underground brand thats tryin to make a name? need a quick reply...and the person that reply the fastest and know more about them, I will use their REP code....about to spend this whole $300 off this visa gift card.......
Yes; Yes; No; No; Yes; CT18674

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Whats up with the Brand BBP??? good brand?? worth buying?? is it Known?? do they sell in stores in the malls?? or just a underground brand thats tryin to make a name? need a quick reply...and the person that reply the fastest and know more about them, I will use their REP code....about to spend this whole $300 off this visa gift card.......
What makes it worth buyin tho?? its these pants for like $220(60% off comes in handy)...if they underground tryin to make a name, what makes themthink they can set prices that high...and still be WORTH buying??

EDIT:
These the pants....
e3myp.jpg

Im going to keep it real right now and say that, yes I am thinkin about buyin them just because they 220 and I can get them now for more than half off, butjust like people that buy true religion, red monkey, etc...they mostly payin for fact that they, 1.in style 2.they cost money(brag), 3.the name....but thatsthe thing here....this company dont really have a name YET... lol...so is it worth it...

I like them and can pull a good outfit with them and some Cole Haan Conners and a button up...this will be my first time buying anything Underground....

SIDE Question.....
Do everything on KL.com comes with retail tags and labels on them to show that they was not over priced?? and I already ordered 4 pair of artful dodgers andjust in case I cant fit them, I would like for tags to be on them so I could sell them... And will these jeans above come with a tag sayin $220??

Thanks NT...

yes tags do come with them
laugh.gif
there brand new

and I ordered size 32 Artful Dodgers so I better fit them
frown.gif
I wear 34 in Levi and I need a belt so I think I might be good if not ill just keep them untill Ilose some weight
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Has anyone had their order shipped between Christmas and now? I ordered on Christmas night, and still haven't gotten note of shipment.

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

What makes it worth buyin tho?? its these pants for like $220(60% off comes in handy)...if they underground tryin to make a name, what makes them think they can set prices that high...and still be WORTH buying??

EDIT:
These the pants....
e3myp.jpg

Im going to keep it real right now and say that, yes I am thinkin about buyin them just because they 220 and I can get them now for more than half off, but just like people that buy true religion, red monkey, etc...they mostly payin for fact that they, 1.in style 2.they cost money(brag), 3.the name....but thats the thing here....this company dont really have a name YET... lol...so is it worth it...

I like them and can pull a good outfit with them and some Cole Haan Conners and a button up...this will be my first time buying anything Underground....

SIDE Question.....
Do everything on KL.com comes with retail tags and labels on them to show that they was not over priced?? and I already ordered 4 pair of artful dodgers and just in case I cant fit them, I would like for tags to be on them so I could sell them... And will these jeans above come with a tag sayin $220??

Thanks NT...
damn those are the ugliest pants i have ever seen in my life

Well one of my orders SHIPPED!!!! BUTTTTTTT one of the items(artful dodgers jeans) was out of stock.....
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
I wanted those damn jeans!!! NOT my money.....

That order was placed on the 28th....my order from the 26th has still not shipped
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom