Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

I wonder when Kevin does the Jumanji 2 promo run, if he is gonna have the same energy. Tell Ellen to her face that he already addressed it.

Last edited:
it got him kicked off the oscars. It’s obviously not useless

Of course he got kicked off. :lol:

These are the same type of people that built up Bruce Jenner for tryna be a women.

These people choose what they want to be mad about. A lot of people in power especially in Hollywood are gay, that's why they go at anybody that says the slightest thing about them. This same sensitivity ain't shown across the board in this country.

Some food for thought, but you think that they intentionally appointed Kevin just to have him replaced in short notice to generate buzz/controversy?

Oscars been trash for a minute and ratings have been declining.

I have never watched the show nor do I intend do, but it seems a simple background check would've disqualified Kevin right off the bat.

Let us keep it #1HUNNA, a lot of people don't think this is a big deal, or Kevin is the real victim in this because his bigotry involved gay people.

If a family friendly white comedian had said the a racial slur or made light of minorities dying during a health epidemic, (like the way Kevin did with the f word and made light of the AIDS epidemic) apologized for it in the past, but refused to apologize for it now, a lot of people's stances would be different.

Because that is the equivalent of what Kevin did.

He said some real wild and real vile ****. Dudes just don't think gay people deserve the same respect them demand for other groups. Like so what if gay people want Kevin out the paint, they are justified in feeling that way.

Last edited:
Mena will suck my soul, ride me like a pro, then try to kill me the next morning.

wow.png
Erica Mena finna host now?

IT'S LIT!!!

Some food for thought, but you think that they intentionally appointed Kevin just to have him replaced in short notice to generate buzz/controversy?

Oscars been trash for a minute and ratings have been declining.

I have never watched the show nor do I intend do, but it seems a simple background check would've disqualified Kevin right off the bat.
I wouldn’t put it past them
But damn Oscars on another level of this is true

We really gotta stop throwing the label "homophobia" around like that. Ain't nobody afraid of homosexuals. And secondly, I agree with the thought behind Kev's tweet. As a straight male I damn sure wouldn't want my son to be gay. And if you're a straight male saying otherwise you're straight up lying to yourself.

We live in a “gotcha” society, where exposing people and/or airing out dirty laundry for personal gain is the norm.

Yeah he shouldn’t have tweeted that stuff, but he addressed it in the past and shouldn’t have to keep apologizing for it over and over again. And most the people doing the exposing don’t have the cleanest slates either if you put them under the microscope but since they lack relevance they fly under the radar.

If you’re a celeb or even have the slightest bit of relevance, best to delete anything damning or acknowledge and admit to it on your own accord before the tweet digging outrage police have a field day.

them tweets were zzzz.... lgbt internet mobs got da entertainment industry shook :lol:

chill with the clout chasing Kevin hart is more successful than you now either respect it or shut up until you are doing better than him again

We really gotta stop throwing the label "homophobia" around like that. Ain't nobody afraid of homosexuals. And secondly, I agree with the thought behind Kev's tweet. As a straight male I damn sure wouldn't want my son to be gay. And if you're a straight male saying otherwise you're straight up lying to yourself.
"We gotta stop throwing the label "racism" around like that. Aint nobody hateful towards blacks. And secondly, I agree with the thought behind Spencer's tweet. As a straight white male I damn sure wouldn't want my son being a race traitor. And if you're a straight white male saying otherwise, you're straight up lying to yourself."

pssst, homophobia doesn't require the homophobe to be fearful of the gays

"We gotta stop throwing the label "racism" around like that. Aint nobody hateful towards blacks. And secondly, I agree with the thought behind Spencer's tweet. As a straight white male I damn sure wouldn't want my son being a race traitor. And if you're a straight white male saying otherwise, you're straight up lying to yourself."

pssst, homophobia doesn't require the homophobe to be fearful of the gays

homophobia
noun

ho·mo·pho·bia | \ˌhō-mə-ˈfō-bē-ə \
Definition of homophobia

: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

And miss me with that comparison to racism.

His comment about his son was bot even the worst of it. Using the f-word, using the AIDS epidemic as punchline.

Some dude's are only cool with this because of who it insults.

Dudes outchea calling bigotry "no big deal" thinking it is reasonable position to take. I don't know who is wildin more, Kevin in those tweets, or his defenders.

homophobia
noun

ho·mo·pho·bia | \ˌhō-mə-ˈfō-bē-ə \
Definition of homophobia

: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

And miss me with that comparison to racism.
Do you not know what "doesn't require" means? You seem to be having a hard time grasping that concept. You notice the other words Aversion and or discrimination in the definition?

Notice how you couldn't dispell the similarities between homophobia and racism? You just dismissed it. It's because you're basing it on emotion and not any kind of sound logic.

His comment about his son was bot even the worst of it. Using the f-word, using the AIDS epidemic as punchline.

Some dude's are only cool with this because of who it insults.

Dudes outchea calling bigotry "no big deal" thinking it is reasonable position to take. I don't know who is wildin more, Kevin in those tweets, or his defenders.

That's an assumption. Wayne is one of his closest friends btw. I've heard black comedians tell the most vile black jokes that had me cracking up including yes AIDS and crack epidemic. If done right, i'm just for letting the comedy be. Probably not the right place for it though because I won't explain it well enough.

Do you not know what "doesn't require" means? You seem to be having a hard time grasping that concept. You notice the other words Aversion and or discrimination in the definition?

Notice how you couldn't dispell the similarities between homophobia and racism? You just dismissed it. It's because you're basing it on emotion and not any kind of sound logic.

I dismissed it because it doesn't warrant going into. Skin color is of no comparison to sexual orientation.

That's an assumption. Wayne is one of his closest friends btw. I've heard black comedians tell the most vile black jokes that had me cracking up including yes AIDS and crack epidemic. If done right, i'm just for letting the comedy be. Probably not the right place for it though because I won't explain it well enough.
Being a comedian and joking among your friends doesn't give someone immunity from criticism. Especially criticism from the group he chose to **** on just to make his public joke. Because someone finds something funny does mean everyone gotta let it slide. Even Kevin agrees because he apologized multiple times for it.

When Bill Maher used the n-word on his show recently, he didn't mean it with malice. Black folk and the general public still we're within reason to tell him to **** off. And if he didn't swiftly apologized, reason being he acknowledged there is no excuse to talk like that, he show would have probably been in danger. I think the same standards can be applied to Kevin.

Back
Top Bottom