Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Discussion in 'General' started by show time 96, Sep 15, 2018.

1. RustyShackleford

RustyShackleford

I wonder when Kevin does the Jumanji 2 promo run, if he is gonna have the same energy. Tell Ellen to her face that he already addressed it.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    waukeganwill likes this.
  2. Maximus Meridius

Maximus Meridius

Of course he got kicked off. :lol:

These are the same type of people that built up Bruce Jenner for tryna be a women.

These people choose what they want to be mad about. A lot of people in power especially in Hollywood are gay, that's why they go at anybody that says the slightest thing about them. This same sensitivity ain't shown across the board in this country.

3. RIP sleazyy

RIP sleazyy

I definitely did this :lol: nuked my whole **** from like 2005 up.

That dollhouse tweet was funny as hell :lol::lol:

4. vood99

vood99

Some food for thought, but you think that they intentionally appointed Kevin just to have him replaced in short notice to generate buzz/controversy?

Oscars been trash for a minute and ratings have been declining.

I have never watched the show nor do I intend do, but it seems a simple background check would've disqualified Kevin right off the bat.

Maximus Meridius likes this.
  5. PRIME

PRIME

Damn Kev...

6. Maximus Meridius

Maximus Meridius

7. RustyShackleford

RustyShackleford

Let us keep it #1HUNNA, a lot of people don't think this is a big deal, or Kevin is the real victim in this because his bigotry involved gay people.

If a family friendly white comedian had said the a racial slur or made light of minorities dying during a health epidemic, (like the way Kevin did with the f word and made light of the AIDS epidemic) apologized for it in the past, but refused to apologize for it now, a lot of people's stances would be different.

Because that is the equivalent of what Kevin did.

He said some real wild and real vile ****. Dudes just don't think gay people deserve the same respect them demand for other groups. Like so what if gay people want Kevin out the paint, they are justified in feeling that way.

8. RustyShackleford

RustyShackleford

Erica Mena finna host now?

IT'S LIT!!!

9. jape

jape

I wouldn’t put it past them
    But damn Oscars on another level of this is true

vood99 likes this.
  10. Maximus Meridius

Maximus Meridius

wrong thread lol

jape and RustyShackleford like this.
  11. paulwest1985

paulwest1985

We really gotta stop throwing the label "homophobia" around like that. Ain't nobody afraid of homosexuals. And secondly, I agree with the thought behind Kev's tweet. As a straight male I damn sure wouldn't want my son to be gay. And if you're a straight male saying otherwise you're straight up lying to yourself.

12. ninjahood

ninjahood

them tweets were zzzz.... lgbt internet mobs got da entertainment industry shook :lol:

vood99 and cedric ceballos like this.
  13. ninjahood

ninjahood

some people consider that a shake down.

cedric ceballos likes this.
  14. classic94

classic94

chill with the clout chasing Kevin hart is more successful than you now either respect it or shut up until you are doing better than him again

15. youngogjosh

youngogjosh

"We gotta stop throwing the label "racism" around like that. Aint nobody hateful towards blacks. And secondly, I agree with the thought behind Spencer's tweet. As a straight white male I damn sure wouldn't want my son being a race traitor. And if you're a straight white male saying otherwise, you're straight up lying to yourself."

pssst, homophobia doesn't require the homophobe to be fearful of the gays

Nike Jordan and RustyShackleford like this.
  16. paulwest1985

paulwest1985

homophobia
    noun

ho·mo·pho·bia | \ˌhō-mə-ˈfō-bē-ə \
    Definition of homophobia

: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

And miss me with that comparison to racism.

17. RustyShackleford

RustyShackleford

His comment about his son was bot even the worst of it. Using the f-word, using the AIDS epidemic as punchline.

Some dude's are only cool with this because of who it insults.

Dudes outchea calling bigotry "no big deal" thinking it is reasonable position to take. I don't know who is wildin more, Kevin in those tweets, or his defenders.

youngogjosh likes this.
  18. youngogjosh

youngogjosh

Do you not know what "doesn't require" means? You seem to be having a hard time grasping that concept. You notice the other words Aversion and or discrimination in the definition?

Notice how you couldn't dispell the similarities between homophobia and racism? You just dismissed it. It's because you're basing it on emotion and not any kind of sound logic.

|A-Man| likes this.
  19. Mark Antony

Mark Antony

grnd7, wr, vood99 and 1 other person like this.
  20. mr jordan04

mr jordan04

Just waiting for Eminem’s old raps to resurface :lol:

vood99 likes this.
  21. Mark Antony

Mark Antony

That's an assumption. Wayne is one of his closest friends btw. I've heard black comedians tell the most vile black jokes that had me cracking up including yes AIDS and crack epidemic. If done right, i'm just for letting the comedy be. Probably not the right place for it though because I won't explain it well enough.

22. Maximus Meridius

Maximus Meridius

Can't wait to hear Cory Holcomb address this on next weeks show. :lol:

RIP sleazyy and $tacy like this.
  23. paulwest1985

paulwest1985

I dismissed it because it doesn't warrant going into. Skin color is of no comparison to sexual orientation.

24. youngogjosh

youngogjosh

Answer me this, how are those two forms of discrimination not comparable?

25. RustyShackleford

RustyShackleford

Being a comedian and joking among your friends doesn't give someone immunity from criticism. Especially criticism from the group he chose to **** on just to make his public joke. Because someone finds something funny does mean everyone gotta let it slide. Even Kevin agrees because he apologized multiple times for it.

When Bill Maher used the n-word on his show recently, he didn't mean it with malice. Black folk and the general public still we're within reason to tell him to **** off. And if he didn't swiftly apologized, reason being he acknowledged there is no excuse to talk like that, he show would have probably been in danger. I think the same standards can be applied to Kevin.