KD 11

I wouldn't leave Nike either. Their is high level of prestige when it comes to having a Nike basketball signitaure model.

Kinda like wearing ferragamos to chruch or a wedding.

From watching KD interviews he seems like a very basic guy. I'm sure he knows being content with that money will keep him good for quite some time after retirement.

Yeah. Seems like Nike tech fleece is all he needs. Doesn’t wear too much hyped/luxury items.

If I get free tech fleece or any type of clothing. I would also be wearing them daily.

Yeah. Seems like Nike tech fleece is all he needs. Doesn’t wear too much hyped/luxury items.

If I get free tech fleece or any type of clothing. I would also be wearing them daily.

Exactly. That’s the way to go. Money saved. Most of those really high end clothing is bull****.

Some truth to that. A really nice pair of
Denim and long lasting tees and hoodies
Are definitely worth the extra $. Some of the over the top fashion trends are a waste.

Of course if you’re going to a grown and sexy party throw on a nice suit. Don’t want your suit falling apart at the seams. :lol:

The 90’s was full of small swooshes...

you ain't lying i have my penny 2's in my hand. 90's basketball shoes was all about the tech and design. now it's a big fat sloppy swoosh. which i don't mind but it takes away from the the whole design.

Last edited:

Yep i would take that into account too if i were signing a shoe deal. Like what brand do i like wearing. Nike im sure sends KD tons of free clothes. So sign with a brand for a shoe deal = you are that brand. It is not just a shoe thing.

Honestly i would lean toward under armor over adidas for that reason alone. Their work out gear for me fits and functions better then the stuff i have from adidas.

Another site has this date up in the eu as well
!!.jpg

Now hopefully we get all the info and dates legitimately. He should wear them in the finals. Maybe Nike will even quick strike a pair early for them being in the finals, we can hope

Now hopefully we get all the info and dates legitimately. He should wear them in the finals. Maybe Nike will even quick strike a pair early for them being in the finals, we can hope

KD doesn’t like to change shoes so I wonder if he will wear the XI at any point during the finals.

Back
Top Bottom