KD 11

My worry (besides the translucent outsole) is that the outsole wont allow the react and zoom to compress at all

One of the sketches showed strips of empty space in the middle of the foam. Not sure if it’s just shown for other reasons or but I could imagine having some empty space would compensate for being totally enclosed.
Just have to wait and see.

As early as May.
Belive this to be the blue/yellow.
A298C426-B119-48DD-A4A1-3260567E37BC.jpeg

The Blues are nice... not sure I’ll cop but I like those much better than the black pair.

Looks like there is going to be a lot of rolled ankles in these.

I was kinda thinking that too. Don't know how they will feel on foot but they look high off the ground and not very supportive for side to side movement.

I was kinda thinking that too. Don't know how they will feel on foot but they look high off the ground and not very supportive for side to side movement.

People said the same about the harden Vol 2. They look like they sit high off the ground but are fine. Sometimes the silhouette just makes a shown look unstable. Looks can be deceiving. Time will tell though.

JS”

I can't wait. This is the best midsole set up for Nike in 2018. Leo need to release Dubs coloway with Blue, Gold

Back
Top Bottom