KD 11

what about you sandals with the ankle strap you always rock in the summer?
DOsvn_hVQAUF_Vg.jpg

The only thing I like about this shoe is that sole.

The entire upper is just crap

Naw. I legit would not buy these on sale
Srs

Hopefully these monstrosities will make the 10s drop in price alot.
I didn't get a pair but I like those alot

I mean I guess it's okay as like a lifestyle looking shoe or a workout shoe

But as a signature model for a top athlete it's extremely underwhelming to me

It looks like a takedown model.

Just look at the upper. It's just....I dunno lol

It feels like it's been done. All those pics of shoes people have posted that look similar....if NONE of those came out then these would be interesting

Uninspired trash lol

I wouldn't eem cop these off the hash wall.

Easily the worst kd ever.

One of the worst sig shoes ever.

The only thing I like about this shoe is that sole.

The entire upper is just crap

Naw. I legit would not buy these on sale
Srs

Hopefully these monstrosities will make the 10s drop in price alot.
I didn't get a pair but I like those alot

It feels like it's been done. All those pics of shoes people have posted that look similar....if NONE of those came out then these would be interesting

It's "Happening"! From "Uninspired trash to "it's okay as like a lifestyle looking shoe or a workout shoe"
giphy.gif

There are alot of lifestyle workout shoes that are uninspired trash tho lol

What about these is nice lol

I doubt they even put alot of thought in these
Nike knows the kd name will sell it

yeah i get differing opinions. Some people want a sig shoe to stand out some just want it to perform some just want it to look good for off the court fashion.
I have given up on the "sig shoes need to stand out" mentality. Right now in my life i kind of prefer a sleeker silhouette and a low top that performs well. It sounds stupid to say, but these look like they will perform well.

But back in the day i was in love with Lebron IVs on first sight for example. But by today's standards those things are bulky bricks :lol:

yeah i get differing opinions. Some people want a sig shoe to stand out some just want it to perform some just want it to look good for off the court fashion.
I have given up on the "sig shoes need to stand out" mentality. Right now in my life i kind of prefer a sleeker silhouette and a low top that performs well. It sounds stupid to say, but these look like they will perform well.

But back in the day i was in love with Lebron IVs on first sight for example. But by today's standards those things are bulky bricks :lol:

It's not "Stupid", looks like they'll be good performs to me also.

SC kid your buggin bro, these look really good. compared to the last model. that articulated space zoom crap had to go, it was annoying. and they really
just left the same zoom setup on the bottom and was like welll nexxttt. nah son, these look GREAT. if its priced well and some dope colorways, the last few PS that
someone did a couple pages back show LOTS of potential for this shoe

That's honestly probably what Nike and KD was going for: a performance shoe that's low key and can double as a daily beater. The performance market is such a small niche of the total consumer base.

With how much he has been wearing epic react flyknit's it does not shock me that this shoe has react in it as he seems to like the cushioning

SC kid your buggin bro, these look really good. compared to the last model. that articulated space zoom crap had to go, it was annoying. and they really
just left the same zoom setup on the bottom and was like welll nexxttt. nah son, these look GREAT. if its priced well and some dope colorways, the last few PS that
someone did a couple pages back show LOTS of potential for this shoe

I mean cats like different things.

I was exaggerating a lil lol but I'm just not feeling these as much as previous models.

Like I said they look so much like other shoes released before. If this design came before all those it would have been great

But to each his/her own.

I'm sure dudes gonna pull these off

I don't think this is all that bad, just throw in a couple of good colorways and these would look fine

Back
Top Bottom