KD 11

Think I’m gonna hold off to see what else is planned. Love the blue colorway, but I’m betting there will be something more exciting down the line, and I don’t need more than 1 pair of these.. looking forward to a white base or solid black base - the Oreo version is played out and sucks anyway

Fa18_BB_KD11_Dribbling_Horizontal_Final_original.gif

Oreo = Still KD , Blue = Paranoid, finally an official press release for these, I’m in.
https://news.nike.com/news/kevin-durant-kd11

Last edited:
Looks interesting but does react foam bottom out like that lunarlon garbage? And gives you no reaction and bounce as well?

Looks interesting but does react foam bottom out like that lunarlon garbage? And gives you no reaction and bounce as well?

From running about 90 miles in the Epic Reacts so far I think React seems far more durable (and better performing) than Lunarlon - i've still got as much bounce as I had from day one. Big fan of it from a cushioning perspective.

Wondering this too, the lunarlon in the Kobe 8 lasted a good 2-3 months on daily hooping, it was great hoop shoe when lunarlon was good, but it was good as nothing after it bottomed out, I’m hoping this is a more durable similar shoe with full length Zoom and react

Its all starting to make sense:

"For KD's 11th signature sneaker, designer Leo Chang focused on Durant's preference for comfort and love for runners like the Flyknit Trainer and Epic React when he's away from the court. A "broken-in" Flyknit upper provides a sock-like fit, while React foam and full-length Zoom Air in the midsole provide additional cushioning."

"The cushioning is housed by a rubber cup sole. Chang also says the thickness of the cushion used is taller than what is traditionally used in basketball silhouettes to cater specifically to Durant's preferences. Also runner inspired is the ankle collar, which comes from KD's love for the Air Sock Racer."

Wondering this too, the lunarlon in the Kobe 8 lasted a good 2-3 months on daily hooping, it was great hoop shoe when lunarlon was good, but it was good as nothing after it bottomed out, I’m hoping this is a more durable similar shoe with full length Zoom and react

react was heavily tested and they claim the Epic React still felt like new after ~300+ miles of running and it does seem like it

i think the set up would be better if the react layer was on top of the zoom bag or all around instead of just the bottom, with the zoom bag on top of react I am not entirely sure you'll feel react at all

the black is more "useable" everyday, The blues look like its blue and neon yellow instead of a warriors yellow to me. Need to see the blues in person before I make a decision, but leaning heavily to the black pair and maybe an id. I would love to see a pure black colorway with the blinders graphic style on the heel. I feel we are going to get lots and lots of clear soles on these just to show the react off

Back
Top Bottom