KD 11

Yeah...just not hyped about this shoe. Both CWs are just "meh."

I suppose if I HAD to choose one, I'd go with the blue because it would still look okay once the sole turns yellow.

If they do drop IDs first day and they are 170 again to start I would suggest not waiting because knowing nike they will raise it to 190 and take away options as time goes on

I'm gonna enjoy seeing these sit on shelves and then see the price tumble.

Definitely copping for late summer hoops.

Last edited:
If ID released around dates of these first 2 I would go for ID, but I just can’t see it.
The Kyrie ID came much later didnt it?

Black pair is obviously a more wearable shoe, but if we go off how the KD 10 went we are more than likely gonna see a lot of other similar colour ways.
So I keep thinking of picking up blue.
Decisions decisions

Yeah...just not hyped about this shoe. Both CWs are just "meh."

I suppose if I HAD to choose one, I'd go with the blue because it would still look okay once the sole turns yellow.
the multi color way thats coming out right after initial release is loud. in case thats what you're looking for.

ADBF3AB9-E914-484A-B23E-DADDB52245B1.jpeg
7AA8840D-FF07-44A6-A3EF-3F40AF248B3E.jpeg

is there a reason why he never wore it in the finals?

marketing-wise, it was the perfect time to show them off

is there a reason why he never wore it in the finals?

marketing-wise, it was the perfect time to show them off

Because he goes with what he feels "Comfortable" with. Being comfortable is more important that breaking out a new shoe for Nike to him. That's why he wore the same shoe for most of the playoffs.

It would've been the perfect time though.

but i figure since it's his shoe, everything about it has been tested by him and he'd have a worn-in pair that he'd be comfortable enough to wear

but i figure since it's his shoe, everything about it has been tested by him and he'd have a worn-in pair that he'd be comfortable enough to wear

Superstition at it's finest. These players like the same routine esp when playing like he was

Superstition at it's finest. These players like the same routine esp when playing like he was

I agree with both posts.

With that said, one would think that since it's his shoe he weartested it to the point that it's ready to go. But since it was the playoffs, maybe he didn't want to change up. I know Nike was mad.

Who knows if they are actually wear testing anymore. Look at Lebron XV. Didn’t know he needed an outrigger until midway through the season.

Last edited:
Who knows if they are actually wear test anymore. Look at Lebron XV. Didn’t know he needed an outrigger until midway through the season.

I remember seeing Bron in the all black XV prototype. Also remember seeing Steph in prototypes long before the release of shoes. I do believe they weartest the shoes. Just my 2 cents.

I remember seeing Bron in the all black XV prototype. Also remember seeing Steph in prototypes long before the release of shoes. I do believe they weartest the shoes. Just my 2 cents.

Wearing them and putting them to test are 2 different things. Find it hard to believe they put the 15s through enough testing that they overlooked stability issues. Same as the KD 9 and the zoom popping.

i am almost certain they weartest them, to what extent we do not know and probably varies from player to player

stability issue probably wasn't too obvious if it took half a season of lebron wearing them to notice and make the change

and for the zoom popping, if it was KD testing it, there's a good chance he tests a new pair every other time he plays so long-term durability probably isn't the biggest concern

some things are more obvious to different players too that's why Russy pretty much had a pair of 31s with 30s midsole very early on as he preferred the older midsole

i also feel like some players are more involved on the design of their shoes, seems like and it sounds like KD is at least involved from the start

Wearing them and putting them to test are 2 different things. Find it hard to believe they put the 15s through enough testing that they overlooked stability issues. Same as the KD 9 and the zoom popping.

He "Appeared" to be enjoying a game of basketball last summer 8/23/17.

Nike-LeBron-15-First-Look-2.png

I know a couple of people at Nike, they test the shoes. Not sure how major issues slip from under them.

He "Appeared" to be enjoying a game of basketball last summer 8/23/17.

Nike-LeBron-15-First-Look-2.png

I know a couple of people at Nike, they test the shoes. Not sure how major issues slip from under them.

That’s why I don’t think they are testing them enough anymore. If everyday players are having stability issues how do they not catch that for Lebron. Same with the popping in KD 9s. Goes back a while for Lebron though. Which shoe was it he stopped wearing because it was too uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom