KD 11

I will try on SNKRS for these tomorrow, give them a run one time to see how I like them.

Does Nike still take returns if you do not like them after first wear?

I will try on SNKRS for these tomorrow, give them a run one time to see how I like them.

Yeah. Their return policy is better than most.

I just hope that the "I love performance basketball shoes/ Cult of Nightwing crowd" doesn't abuse that return policy to the point where they remove it or alter it in the same way that Nike ended up having to do with the Outlet $10 survey coupon fiasco.

I know that there's at least one user here (forgot his name but he's like 265, stalky with a neck beard)... he will wear his shoes for 2 weeks, beat them up then return them with absolutely no push back from Nike.

So you should be good, lol!

Yes, nike still has that return policy. I was planning to do the same thing...

Really, someone must have a serious issue in his life to be this worried about Nightwing/Weartesters. We can change Nike policy?

A manager at one of the Outlets told me that customer abuse of the survey's caused them to ultimately change company policy.

Take that for what you will.

As for your employer, NW... I just don't appreciate how he moves, his tactics and his general unwillingness to admit that he operates from a place of... how can I put this so that you don't overreact again...he operates from a place that is intentionally opaque and nebulous. Then he demands that we take his word for it and not ask any questions regarding the specifics of his sponsorship deals and brand relationships. Why should we be under any obligation to take his word for it when he is the only one who has something to gain from the way things are set up???

You work for him, Brian. You provide content for his website. I fully expect for you to support him and I'm not getting into it with you again. My points are valid and until NW offers an explanation AND PROOF contrary to said points (proof would be evidence that he doesn't receive any money or favor or kickbacks etc), the criticisms will remain.

Last edited:
wow, someone ask about the nike policy and you still gotta drag weartesters into the discussion....sheesh.

Lol @ getting so worked up about shoetube reviewers. NW has done well for himself. Just agree to disagree and move on with your life :wink:

“I don’t appreciate how he moves...” bruh, you sound weak af

You're willing to just accept the bogus situation for what it is.

Thats fine. No need to criticize me for it.

Brian always feels the need to take personal digs at me because he works for Nightwing and is complicit with the deception.

According to Brian, something has to be wrong with my life because I don't want to take his advertisements at face value.

Get out of here.

the guy who asked the question didn't even talk about weartesters, you're the one who brought them up again, we all know who's really drooling over WT, so i disagree with you , and you can get over it.

the guy who asked the question didn't even talk about weartesters, you're the one who brought them up again, we all know who's really drooling over WT, so i disagree with you , and you can get over it.

I brought it up because its generally the performance basketball people that take the return policy to the nth degree.

Please use the ignore button and don't engage with me anymore since you have such a problem with my point of view.

I brought it up because its generally the performance basketball people that take the return policy to the nth degree.

Please use the ignore button and don't engage with me anymore since you have such a problem with my point of view.

and you can do the same with the ignore button.

And secondly - just b/c you're part of a team, regardless of who it is, doesn't mean you don't have disagreements. I don't have to agree with reviews however, I do respect his craft and experience as he has been doing it for a long time. the years of knowledge put together in regards of footwear really help. Again, everyone's experiences are different, regardless of who it is.

Agreed. I’m not saying Nightwing is trash at ball or in his reviews. Just like you said everyone’s experiences are different. Not looking for a fight or argument. Maybe he is more than a spot of shooter. It was my bad for going at him like that. He honestly seems like a nice dude that loves what he does, no harm in that, just some reviews can be a little skewed but like you said, everyone’s experience is different.

Bruh why did it take me 10 minutes to get through two pages of discussion about a new show....walls of texts everywhere.

Regardless, hope the reviews get better for this shoe.

I'm with your regarding the 11's "Should be" unplayable based on his review. I had containment but no traction issues in the 10's. He was sliding on the court in 11's, not sure how they're better than the 10's.

I know courts varied and I took my 10's to good and bad courts with no issues.

If he's 5'6 doesn't slash and had containment issues, imagine players that are bigger and slash.

I'm not arguing against, NW. I appreciate and respect his reviews. The Curry 5 review was strange. "Maybe" UA provided him with another pair to test. I actually had a lot of respect for him after the first review. He wanted to like the shoes but didn't because they were bad for his feet.

You should've half sized down on the CLB18 :nerd:

Yup. Same with me. I played on some of the worst and best floors with the 10s and no issues at all, just some lateral containment issues but that was it, the 10 was money for me.

Is there a backstory to why you’re so salty about this or are your just very passionate (some might say.... Emotional) about shoe reviews? :lol: :nerd:

Wait weren't you just saying that you didn't want to hear about it anymore?

Or you're just being a jerk and a contrarian?

Make up your mind.

Any details that you're interested in have already been discussed at length, so you can either scroll back and read the posts, or drop it.

You're not good at trolling.

Back
Top Bottom