KD 11

I mean - he did say the review is based on his playing style and forray. Just b/c you didn't have an issue doesn't mean someone else didnt.

It's objective in the reviews he does. Not everyone's foot is the same. So you made a judgement on a video that he take time editing to 6-8 minutes so viewers don't lose their attention span, and tries to have fun with it, yet your snap judgement was that he's a spot up shooter(meaning he stands o. The corner waiting for the ball); it's like calling Klay Thompson one-sided player You should probably go back on other reviews also then b/c your hitting the fast forward button on all, otherwise you stating you been watching since day one opinion, would condescend everything you stated. And what's wrong with him having fun and enjoying his childhood things?
I enjoy super Mario, Ninja turtles, and etc, some people have nostalgic resonance, and enjoy it.

Stanley Stanley Stanley.

I never had any snap judgement. I’ve actually watched his KD 11 video a few times. As he stated these have better traction then the X, that’s according to him, for me the 10 was fine no issues. I understand that has to do with the courts and style of play but what I’m getting at is his reviews are good for 5’6” players that are mostly shooters (doesn’t slash to the hoop hard etc), and the thing is...is I understand that. I stated it and you came to his defense.

Yes I had slight containment issues like he did in the 10 and that’s why I’m saying the 11 should be unplayable for me due to the issues he had, I should have a lot worse issues right? At the end of the day you are in a partnership with weartesters and Chris so your opinion on him and his reviews will always be in favour of him and not that he may be misleading the viewers, unless they have a mind of their own that is...

I think it’s better that he will actually give bad reviews to signature lines especially since he works with Eastbay.

So it seems like there is a pretty solid release date for the Peach Jams (pass) and the grey pair (not bad), but what about the "Paranoid" blue CW?

Your Brandblack criticism is valid, he essentially had a PE of a brandblack shoe made and sold, he very clearly had a business relationship with them.

You're starting to reach with the under armour stuff, or maybe you just skimmed the second video on the curry 5, but he basically explained that other reviewers had told him they had a more positive experience with the shoe when they sized up half a size, and he said that while the arch pain wasn't as bad, sizing up led to containment issues.

At the end of the day, none of the youtubers with any level of fame or production value are giving you completely objective commentary, because almost all of them have relationship with brands in one way or another. That's just the state of the business. If you've spent this much time watching sneaker youtubers, you probably already know that. If you've got a vendetta against Nightwing, cool. That should probably go in a separate thread though.

Nah it goes right here in this thread because the KD 11 review sparked that convo and it’s on-topic.

You’re reaching by defending him.

I’m just stating facts about what he has done to ruin his own credibility.

Not sure why you’re defending him. Are you nightwing?

Nightwing also feels the need to constantly remind people in his reviews that he’s being honest- lol... you have to be intentionally stupid to not see what he’s attempting to do.

Other youtubers other than kick genius have nothing to do with this convo, you bringing them up or what they do is completely irrelevant and you’re trying to divert attention from the fact that NW is a fraud and his reviews are bogus in part because he accepts money from Under Armour and Brand Black.

“He completely trashed the Curry 5's... then suddenly, mysteriously, weeks later he produced another review basically saying "My bad guys, even though this shoe caused my feet to bleed and tore up my arches, the shoe is good".--- if that doesn't strike you as suspicious or raise any red flags, I don't know what to tell you.”

From what I watched he did have pain and posted pictures. UA responded by saying they believed he had the wrong size and gave him another pair that was bigger. He did not say the shoe was good but said the bigger size didn’t give him any arch pain.

I can care less what any of the youtube reviews are like in real life and don’t take any off their reviews without waiting my own opinion. I personally prefer NW and schwollo reviews off of the structure of thier reviews. I really can’t get into the solebrothers reviews because it seems like thier energy is always low.

Back to the KD 11s, the 3 guys that I know that own pairs reviews are all similar to NWs and 2/3 have sold thier worn pairs on EBay/GOAT already. The third is just using his as beaters and went back to the PG2s to ball in.

Schwollo’s reviews are elite. He’s much better than nightwing and his website is ad-free so you don’t have to worry about under armour contacting him to “tell him he has the wrong size” aka “please change your review or we will not send your check this month”.

Open your eyes.

You literally watched his video and took his word for it without questioning a single thing.

For basketball sure, reviews would matter if playing etc... casually otherwise who cares these will be the per typical comfort goodness

I see Kinfolk Kinfolk is back at it again with the “money under the UA table” again. Please somebody find this guy and buy him lunch or give him a hug or something.

I see Kinfolk Kinfolk is back at it again with the “money under the UA table” again. Please somebody find this guy and buy him lunch or give him a hug or something.

I mean, it is kinda strange to review another pair of shoes that tore up your feet and you never wanted to wear on court again.

Maybe he really liked the shoe and wanted to give it a second chance, or maybe not. 8)

Let's see if he gives the KD11's another shot in a different size. :nerd:

I mean, it is kinda strange to review another pair of shoes that tore up your feet and you never wanted to wear on court again.

Maybe he really liked the shoe and wanted to give it a second chance, or maybe not. 8)

Let's see if he gives the KD11's another shot in a different size. :nerd:

We can’t win on most situations. I reviewed the CLB18 and said fit and lockdown were terrible and the shoe was too big in my size. Someone who sounds very similar to our guy up there blasted me for not trying a smaller size to see if the play was better. Now we are getting blasted for trying a different size.

That said, I’m still trying the KD11.

Stanley Stanley Stanley.

I never had any snap judgement. I’ve actually watched his KD 11 video a few times. As he stated these have better traction then the X, that’s according to him, for me the 10 was fine no issues. I understand that has to do with the courts and style of play but what I’m getting at is his reviews are good for 5’6” players that are mostly shooters (doesn’t slash to the hoop hard etc), and the thing is...is I understand that. I stated it and you came to his defense.

Yes I had slight containment issues like he did in the 10 and that’s why I’m saying the 11 should be unplayable for me due to the issues he had, I should have a lot worse issues right? At the end of the day you are in a partnership with weartesters and Chris so your opinion on him and his reviews will always be in favour of him and not that he may be misleading the viewers, unless they have a mind of their own that is...
Not really coming for defense - but we all agree everyone's foot and playing style is different and that everyone's experience is different. that's all. there was no hostility, just honest discussion. respect.

Stanley Stanley Stanley.

And secondly - just b/c you're part of a team, regardless of who it is, doesn't mean you don't have disagreements. I don't have to agree with reviews however, I do respect his craft and experience as he has been doing it for a long time. the years of knowledge put together in regards of footwear really help. Again, everyone's experiences are different, regardless of who it is.

Stanley Stanley Stanley.

I'm with your regarding the 11's "Should be" unplayable based on his review. I had containment but no traction issues in the 10's. He was sliding on the court in 11's, not sure how they're better than the 10's.

I know courts varied and I took my 10's to good and bad courts with no issues.

If he's 5'6 doesn't slash and had containment issues, imagine players that are bigger and slash.

Schwollo’s reviews are elite. He’s much better than nightwing and his website is ad-free so you don’t have to worry about under armour contacting him to “tell him he has the wrong size” aka “please change your review or we will not send your check this month”.

Open your eyes.

You literally watched his video and took his word for it without questioning a single thing.

We can’t win on most situations. I reviewed the CLB18 and said fit and lockdown were terrible and the shoe was too big in my size. Someone who sounds very similar to our guy up there blasted me for not trying a smaller size to see if the play was better. Now we are getting blasted for trying a different size.

That said, I’m still trying the KD11.

I'm not arguing against, NW. I appreciate and respect his reviews. The Curry 5 review was strange. "Maybe" UA provided him with another pair to test. I actually had a lot of respect for him after the first review. He wanted to like the shoes but didn't because they were bad for his feet.

You should've half sized down on the CLB18 :nerd:

I'm not arguing against, NW. I appreciate and respect his reviews. The Curry 5 review was strange. "Maybe" UA provided him with another pair to test. I actually had a lot of respect for him after the first review. He wanted to like the shoes but didn't because they were bad for his feet.

You should've half sized down on the CLB18 :nerd:

Well I know that NOW. I should have assumed but I hoped they fixed the problem. Oh well.

And NW and I both bought a second pair of the Curry 5 half size up. I still don’t like them.

Well I know that NOW. I should have assumed but I hoped they fixed the problem. Oh well.

And NW and I both bought a second pair of the Curry 5 half size up. I still don’t like them.

Did the Curry 5's cut your feet also?

Gosh...compared to these, Air Jordan 2010 and XV look beautiful.
Is the designer for this KD shoe hating him ?

Those "Peach Jams" sure did sellout quick to be such a horrible looking shoe.

giphy.gif

"This member limits who may view their full profile."

By all means, make a thread about how Chris Chase is scamming the world. Best of luck with your campaign. I just watch the guys 3-8 minute videos to hear about sizing and tech. He's down to earth and closer to my age. Glad he can provide more for his family through partnerships.

So, how 'bout those KD 11s?

LMAO!

It’s interesting to hear that people aren’t critical of someone who reviews products he receives for free from brands and retailers.

No chance of bias there at all! None!

Amazon explicitly bans reviews where a company has sent a product to a reviewer for free. I wonder why they do that???

Such a mystery!

Nightwing cult members are intentionally obtuse. Shame...

"This member limits who may view their full profile."

By the way did you just attempt to discredit/question me with that line because you can't see the scant info that would be available on my USELESS NT profile?

That was an extremely weak attempt.

I think if you could see my full profile it would let you know that I'm male and that's about it.

Your effort was admirable, but extremely lame.

Keep supporting someone who has been purchased by brands while you continue to make 0 effort to assess his level of bias or business relationships.

Back
Top Bottom