KD 11

This is all I see tbh

169637.jpg

Disagree with that. They’re a copy paste of 4-5 different futbol boots and the price is a slap to the face of anyone actually wanting to use them for basketball.
You can argue that 90% of Nike's shoes look the same.

I really, really hope that Nike got rid of the outsole bridge for the 11. My Aunt Pearls' bridge cracked within 6 days of purchase.
It took over a year but my USA kd 9s had the same issue, I just wear that shoe causally. I’m scared my kd 10s might break also...but I still ball in them outside

So Leo designed these? I think the 11s look interesting I kinda like them. You guys don’t think maybe nike should change designers sort of how lebrons line changed designers from ken link to Jason Petrie?

imo these look terrible from a performance perspective how high off the ground is he going to be?

These have the thickest midsole of any KD shoe and with his cross over putting so much strain on the out foot i wonder how these hold up havent messed with kds since the 5 but these sit really high

Maybe it's just me, but I'm tired of all these flyknit, sock shoes. I know it's cheaper to produce, but I miss basketball shoes that were more like shoes, you know? And IMO Nike a good majority of the time with flyknit has produced dull colorways. It doesn't allow for creativity as much as something like EM does

Only initial concern might be the flexibility of the outsole/midsole, but other than that I'm in.

These shoes look like they're gonna be crazy bouncy. That traction on the otherhand looks suspect. When is the expected release date?

Back
Top Bottom