KD 11

As soon as I saw these I did think Harden's which is pretty laughable.

But I must say aesthetics aside, the performance this show could offer is interesting.

1CEAB204-D8A4-4342-8176-42B4BE7FAC19.jpeg

They look like training running shoes.

KD Sig's never really interested me. Y'all cam have em.

Nike needs to do a snake skin material version maybe just maybe they can get my money if they do that.

a.daa-small-snake-will-eat-itself.jpg

i think they prematurely released all that info today and the whole roll out was not ready to go on nikes side, hence all the official news and tweets being wiped clean already. we usually get the video explaining the background behind the design and other things to go along with the info and there was none of that only the pics and very little info and no release dates from them as well

i think they prematurely released all that info today and the whole roll out was not ready to go on nikes side, hence all the official news and tweets being wiped clean already. we usually get the video explaining the background behind the design and other things to go along with the info and there was none of that only the pics and very little info and no release dates from them as well

Especially the price. Other than the tech specs, I really want to know retail price. Wishful thinking for $150. But I’ll realistically say $175-$180.

it was just like here are some pics of the 11 that is coming. if they can keep it 150 it is going to be interesting

Keep the price at $150 or wait for the outlets. Anything over $150 is not worth buying at launch. These look/sound like performance beasts though

Back
Top Bottom