KD 11

Anyone ever wear the 9 Elite on court? I know the 9 and 10 are similar and I’ve been liking the 10 a lot on court.
Edit- looked at some reviews, figure just stick w a cheap pair of 10s instead of trying the 11s until the 12s announce..

Yeah. That’s the only basketball shoe I wear indoors. I have 3 DS pairs still left.

I like them better than the regular 9’s. Maybe it’s the sort of different lacing system on them that locks down my foot better. Along with that extra flap in the top part of the shoe does a good job.

Two KD 11’s drop the one the 1st. I’m guessing the other one is the BHM. Still no all star shoe on the calendar or photo leak.

787EC73A-8AA7-47C9-842A-688CB0C6A118.jpeg

May just get the BHM, AS, and Aunt Pearl. This model is solid but the colorwAys (as always) could’ve been better.

These need to release but they won’t. Best colorway so far. I need a pair with this color blocking.

Yup. Very dope. Sadly, we all know how Nike has been treating this shoe and the the last couple KD signatures.

It only means more gray pairs.

I like the yellow a lot, hopefully they drop. It'll be interesting to see what they do for the All Star pair. I like the flyknit but it limits potential colorways.

Back
Top Bottom