KD 11

They on footlocker too, hope they come out nice this year. Last aunt pearl i liked was the 8
Screenshot_20190130-012107.png

Hey NT fam is it just me or does anybody else think KD wearing the aunt pearl in the allstar game, they releasing Feb 15th same time as other Allstar kicks

Was this shoe rushed in he design process? Or are KDs feet so flat they really don’t slide off the footbed?

I really want to try the react and zoom combo but everything else I’ve read just gives me the feeling of an unsafe hoop shoe.

Lmao

Yea.. crazy perspective but his feet are wonky I know that. It must work for him.

although Iam little dissapointed that the KD 11s didn’t get a “true” all-star pair, not gonna lie this APs is one of the best since the KD 6 AP:D

I hate love these. On one hand I wanted to buy the air max 90s in this exact colorway for breast cancer month but they’re only available in gs. However it’s the Aunt Pearls I want to see some prints on them. These would’ve been fire if they had 3m and the Aunt Pearl KD IV heal. Still going to try to cop

Back
Top Bottom