KD 11

That's a bummer they're using the AP for the All Star shoe. Not a fan of that AP at all anyways, although the names on the heel is a nice idea.

are we positive it's the pair he's wearing in the game? seems to me it's just part of the ASW releases.

I actually thought the 11 BHM was among the best in the pack, but what's the point if (for me) the shoe doesn't fit well.

are we positive it's the pair he's wearing in the game? seems to me it's just part of the ASW releases.

I think he would wear it. Like you said It is part of the “all star” collection.

It’s a pretty big stage for the nba and we haven’t seen any other releases he will wear. I doubt he will wear a PE or BHM pair.

The kd11 is labeled as “on court” and PG, Russ will wear their signature shoes. So I’m guessing same goes for KD.

https://news.nike.com/news/nike-jordan-brand-2019-all-star-collection

BBBB3699-EB06-408C-9346-8CAE704F1768.jpeg

The bhm are pretty nice but this model has been filled with bad colorways and clear soles. Bring on the 12.

This was probably asked earlier, but how do these perform on court?

If you're dancing around like Kyrie I would avoid. Lateral support is very suspect. Use too much force on a plant and your foot slides off the footbed.

If you're movement is mainly up and down and based on shooting you'll be fine. I use mine for shooting around.

Also the heel tab eating your achilles is a real issue. I usually bring multiple pairs with me so I can deal with it and switch out. But if I had to rock these solo for a long session, f that. Also crew cut socks or bust. It's not a constant chafe, whenever I move my foot a certain way the part that connects the tab to the collar will tap your achilles. Enough taps and your skin takes a beating.

I grabbed my pair off NDC on sale plus discount for about 100. Not worth retail.

If you're dancing around like Kyrie I would avoid. Lateral support is very suspect. Use too much force on a plant and your foot slides off the footbed.

If you're movement is mainly up and down and based on shooting you'll be fine. I use mine for shooting around.

Also the heel tab eating your achilles is a real issue. I usually bring multiple pairs with me so I can deal with it and switch out. But if I had to rock these solo for a long session, f that. Also crew cut socks or bust. It's not a constant chafe, whenever I move my foot a certain way the part that connects the tab to the collar will tap your achilles. Enough taps and your skin takes a beating.

I grabbed my pair off NDC on sale plus discount for about 100. Not worth retail.

repped, probably one of the quickest most straight forward review, appreciate that!

Back
Top Bottom