KD 11

Have made a firm decision to skip the infrared 6's and try to pick up the AP instead. Hopefully all goes well. The last time I tried to get an AP was the KD 6's, and they sold out the very millisecond they were released.

Have made a firm decision to skip the infrared 6's and try to pick up the AP instead. Hopefully all goes well. The last time I tried to get an AP was the KD 6's, and they sold out the very millisecond they were released.

I think you’ll be good with the AP. Nike basketball is different than what it was before. If try I am sure you’ll get it.

I got a $15 off at ftl. Will cop if not a QS.

C01B5160-18FF-4919-88C6-B10DECB8428A.jpeg
Glad to own which is probably looking like the best KD 11

I am not even a fan of the KD line but I do like the looks of the 11s. I like the BHM most because of the colors and the blocking and the textures of the materials.

Ended up getting early access to the AP KD11 so i copped. Should be here Wednesday :nthat:

Nice. Hope my local HoH gets them in and I can use my $15 off VIP coupon. The KDX Aunt Pearl was not a QS last year and was able to use a coupon for them last year.

Nice. Hope my local HoH gets them in and I can use my $15 off VIP coupon. The KDX Aunt Pearl was not a QS last year and was able to use a coupon for them last year.

Might be different this year since it’s tagged as an all star weekend/colorway release.

absolutely mind boggling how nike played the consumer on the kd11 color wise

Been like this since the 9. Crazy thing is the 11 to me looks better then the 10 and 9. Yet likw you said they keep playing us consumers :smh: . Which is why as a KD fan, I chose not to invest money in his line.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom