KD 11

Weird. He started in the 12s then switched to the 11s for the 2nd quarter and then switched back to the 12s for the rest of the game.

i've experience the outsole near the lateral side of my pinky toe ripping off after 2 sessions of hoop 3hrs each, anyone else seeing this as horrible durability? or maybe i need to lose some weight too?

You could probably find them sub $100 in some spots already in certain colors.

E3D1801D-0854-48CA-BA1C-0FE13E400AC5.jpeg

I’m curious if KD will go back to the 11 at all in these playoffs, he seemed to favor the AP 11’s to close the season out.

Just to add, Final-Score.com also has the Grey/Clear "Still KD"s at the same price, with the lighter Grey/Blue outsole model and also the Blue/Yellow UMich/Chinese Zodiac's for $10 more.

I stuck with the triple blacks and went half size down just like my KD10s. That sound about right to you guys as far as sizing?

Just to add, Final-Score.com also has the Grey/Clear "Still KD"s at the same price, with the lighter Grey/Blue outsole model and also the Blue/Yellow UMich/Chinese Zodiac's for $10 more.

I stuck with the triple blacks and went half size down just like my KD10s. That sound about right to you guys as far as sizing?
i went TTS in my KDX's, but nike's run snug for me at times. And i wear elite socks.

i went TTS in my KDX's, but nike's run snug for me at times. And i wear elite socks.

Fair enough. Wearing my KD10s at the moment. I'm 11.5 in Kobes (11, NXT, 360, Protro) and an 11 in my KD10s. I decided to stay half size down for the KD11s due to various suggestions on the web.

I know NW2303 isn't favored by everyone on here, but his observation of going down .5 on the KD10 was spot on for my feet, so I'm going to stick with his suggestion of going down on the KD11s as well.

I do also wear Elite socks from time to time depending on the context...even with the Elites the KD10s run half down for me. *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom