KD 11

Yes on to the 12. Got the tap in for 2k19 and everything but the 12 is there. Maybe later this month they will pop up in game

Yes on to the 12. Got the tap in for 2k19 and everything but the 12 is there. Maybe later this month they will pop up in game

Same thing happened when the RW shoe came out on the app.

Took a while for it to show up but that shoe was already revealed unlike the KD12. We don’t know what it looks like.

Any feedback on how long the KD 11 iDs have been taking? May go that route for my daughter but I’d like them sooner rather than later as her new AAU season starts next week.

A6B16D3C-7DE4-450B-96EA-E03931281283.jpeg

Found a pair of APs at my local Niketown. Tried them on and the midfoot support seemed different than on the first few colorways I tried out in the summer/fall. It feels like they changed the material backing the midfoot flyknit and how it's sewed together. I actually felt supported and locked in way better than any other KD11 I've tried. I had a gift card so I ended up buying the pair to see if they perform better and work for me. Did Nike make mid model year changes to the 11s based on consumer and reviewer feedback or are the APs just built differently?

si3n4 si3n4 my aunt pearl 11’s did feel more “broken in” out the box, cant speak on court feel as I haven’t balled in them. But I’d have to lean towards they made a few changes, just my opinion though.

The fact they released several colorways of different shades of black/gray and never dropped the academys is still crazy to me.

And just about every pair had a translucent outsole. They dropped the ball big time with the 11.

Nike’s ridiculous obsession with translucent outsoles has to chill. That was a big reason I avoided the BBs. The soles will look horrible after just a few weeks of casual use, and for $350 shoes? Crazy
But without the translucent soles they won't be able to tell all those heartfelt stories everyone at the gym shares in between games.

That’s not near retail :smile: . My daughter is pretty good but not sure she’s that good to warrant $230 shoes yet.

I was able to find a size 7 for retail for my daughter! It appears that it was the last pair as well. She broke them out today and her teammates were quite jealous.

She has been wearing some light pink Kyrie 4s until now. Pink shoes have been become her signature or trademark. Hopefully we can bring home the middle school state championship next weekend.

hooped in the bhm colorway, still love the colorway details, and it has a solid outsole, traction held up decent on a very dusty floor yesterday :smile:

Do you have any of the early colorways? If so does the BHM feel different? My APs feel more supportive and stable. Really curious if Nike tweaked the shoe mid year...

Do you have any of the early colorways? If so does the BHM feel different? My APs feel more supportive and stable. Really curious if Nike tweaked the shoe mid year...

They could of. They did with the KD 9 elite. The tensile rubber on the sole was reinforced.

I remember my elite kd 9 tensile rubber never broke on the elite. Unlike the regular KD 9.

BCEA6B05-4909-4041-AE11-C3CD5427E696.jpeg

unfortunately i only have one colorway so no way to compare and none of my buddies hoop in the current KDs

Back
Top Bottom