KD 11

G1 is monday hopefully they finally let him wear them. Also possible they may not let him till the finals if they reach it as to not have a negative connotation with them losing the wcf with him wearing them

True. If they’re winning the close out game, go back to the locker room and put on the 11’s then back to court. Lol

Looking forward to seeing what they cook up with the XIs.

I really, really hope that Nike got rid of the outsole bridge for the 11. My Aunt Pearls' bridge cracked within 6 days of purchase.

Remember they had that mystery shoe as a part of the Think 16 pack and they made it sound like it was dependent on who was playing for a championship

agreed with alot of what you guys are saying. KD x's are dope but 150 price tag is way too much to be honest. some of the colorways are dope. but that price tag is too much. Nike can correct alot of there mistakes with this sig, lower prices. and a better looking shoe, don't make it look to similar to past releases

Way too much? You’re getting Flyknit and full length zoom... They’d be $180+ if this were a lebron sig and $200+ if Kobe’s name was attached to them... $150 is a bargain at retail given the market value of the same tech in other Sig basketball shoes.

Way too much? You’re getting Flyknit and full length zoom... They’d be $180+ if this were a lebron sig and $200+ if Kobe’s name was attached to them... $150 is a bargain at retail given the market value of the same tech in other Sig basketball shoes.

Didn’t the 8’s retail for $200?

Nike kept it smart with the 9 and 10, bringing them down to $150 including all the tech. You’re not just getting foam.

8 was $185 I believe, which is way, WAY overpriced. I didn't get a pair until I found one at an outlet for $50.

9's are priced about right in my opinion. I held off on those too haha. I think pretty much every shoe at retail is overpriced, but you get full-length max Zoom and knit, assuming the Zoom stays intact.

KD's are by far my favorite Nike sig. now that the Kobe line fell off. I shouldn't even say fell off, I just stopped paying attention to it after the XI.

I mean I hear what your saying, and thats why on lebrons and Kds I hold off from, that 180 - 220 price range is too much for me man and im sure for the regular joe, esp if your gonna wear them to ball . i just think the price point of the kd line is becoming the fall for this line.

I can't remember if the X was debuted on court or in "beauty shots" but no on court pic would make the shoes look flattering. I was lusting after the anniversary X from pics but I get nothing from seeing KDs on KD.

Think I may break out my SPs to work tomorrow.

Looks like full-length zoom again.

Is that like a tpu layer of some sort in the heel and where the swoosh is?

Flyknit, Full Length Zoom and Nike React Midsole sounds lovely

29BDE3C3-1659-4697-8C36-49CCECACA09B.jpeg
AF1E4E4C-2BEC-430F-A833-E5C088283651.jpeg
CB053C4E-C49F-49C4-B351-0140410A564E.jpeg
F75B0B94-A19E-404F-9385-0A640E0AA9AC.jpeg

React + full length zoom sounds lovely, definitely in. Curious if he wears them tonight now that they’ve been revealed.

I hate calling something trash off of the initial leaked/realesed pic (which is normally a terrible colorway) but these look like an easy pass.

These are hideous, but with full-length zoom and a REACT midsole they'll probably be super comfy.

They don't even look like Basketball shoes (which I don't mind), they look like every day leisurewear. Weird design overall IMO.

Back
Top Bottom