KD IV NIKEID THREAD

@Sacking: what pics you wanna see?@Sway: i can try take another pic, last night when i took the 1st pic i posted it looked like there was a diff color in the shoe but couldve been a bad pic
indifferent.gif
.. But in all i think "reflective" camo looks nice.

Originally Posted by hih8r

I've been contemplating on making a pair with those same base and sole colors. Could you post some frontal pics? I want to see how much does the base color dip into the sole. Thanks & nice pair.

Originally Posted by coco8723

@Sacking: what pics you wanna see?@Sway: i can try take another pic, last night when i took the 1st pic i posted it looked like there was a diff color in the shoe but couldve been a bad pic
indifferent.gif
.. But in all i think "reflective" camo looks nice.
I would like to see more angles of the pair.  Possibly in natural light...I would like to see how the hot punch looks under the black (in some users pics it looks neon pink but in yours it looks more subtle).  I prefer the subtle but want more looks.  Additional pics of the sole from the front and bottom would be cool too.  Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by coco8723

YO Swaynomics, here's the pic for ya..
2dbs7ya.jpg

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
im kinda disappointed was 3M/type of material
was planning to use this to make a creamsicle pair, damn u nike why put reflective camo if it doesnt reflect at all??? 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
yeah i was expecting it to be kinda like 3M and reflect the light.... hmmmm I had the same intention of using it to make the creamsicle..... COCO can u take addition pics of the reflective camo with flash please from different angles... thank u

Originally Posted by gentry187

I've been contemplating on making a pair with those same base and sole colors. Could you post some frontal pics? I want to see how much does the base color dip into the sole. Thanks & nice pair.
thanks man, hope this helps 

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

we don't have Nike factories in the Philippines?? or do we? From what I know
we only have adidas and vans.

THE BUZZ LIGHTYEARS are the BEST IDs. no contest.

Wow, thanks kobeoverbron, that really means a lot!   

^^Yeah sole pissed me off how its so dif from nikeid but still looks ok imo, what design did you do? wont look horrible dude..To sway, just4kicks and sacking different angles, lighting pics uz asked for il get them asap.. Hope they help
smile.gif

hey guys, does the swoosh on the YOTD KD's look close to hot punch on the ID's? I think they are called dark mango on the YOTD's. Looking at my pair, they look pinkish and somewhat similar to the hot punch online.

^thanks CRH1979, i was a little hesistant on ordering them but im so glad i did cause they look so good in person

My un-creams should be in tomorrow... pretty excited.. prolly shoulda waited before I ordered two more pairs right after though lol

I love that you went with the Buzz Lightyear tag and not something Joker related.  Very original
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

I love that you went with the Buzz Lightyear tag and not something Joker related.  Very original
glasses.gif

Thanks Joesanerd, I had worn a buzz lightyear costume to a Halloween party last year and then I knew I wanted to make a shoe that was inspired by buzz lightyear and she turn out really nice

Originally Posted by KC KING T9X

Here's my pair long story behind the color way but thought id share
i think pink-lemonade off the bat, and BUZZ
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 toystory is my fav diseny/pixar movie i almost cried in 3 
lol nice job alotta loud color but most are really nice

Back
Top Bottom