KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Nike KDIII "Mozgov" ID ... Nike KD IV "Creamsicles"
tumblr_m2n26ucEWP1rrxmyoo1_1280.png

Is that the reflective upper for those Creamsickles? I was thinking of making the same pair but it doesnt look too reflective

yeah...its reflective camo..but to be honest...it ISNT reflective at all lol... i'm not too mad at it though.. it's pretty much matte with minor detailing..

the ID's on here are nice. I'm thinking about making one instead of paying over 250 for the all stars.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

the ID's on here are nice. I'm thinking about making one instead of paying over 250 for the all stars.

I'm with you!  I've been looking for All-Stars in a sz. 12 for a while....I'm ready to call it quits and pull the trigger on these.

Originally Posted by sacking23

I'm with you!  I've been looking for All-Stars in a sz. 12 for a while....I'm ready to call it quits and pull the trigger on these.
x2

I want to use the anodized material on my Creams but scared I might get a pair with the black spots on the sole.
Nice IDs guys!!!

get the all stars man! those are fire... worth the penny

So was the first pair reflective camo and the second matte uppers? I sent my pair back (ugly black glue on the toe) and think I am going to order another pair. Not happy about the price hike but I will be willing to pay an extra 10 for them if they do them correctly this time.

Should I go with a matte upper instead of the anodized?

Originally Posted by madvette12

My ID's finally came in. Guess what inspired me. 

Please do tell. Inspired by hih8r? Those look nice.

Originally Posted by micon111

get the all stars man! those are fire... worth the penny
I know they are. Just going back and forth whether they are worth it to me at the price people are asking for them.
sick.gif

madvette12 and hih8r, your pairs are definitely looking nice without being loud. A great looking pair that you can wear everyday as well.

Might take my inspiration from your pairs as well.
grin.gif

I was going for a Kobe Chaos/Joker look for mine. I didn't know if the Navy color would come out right but it looks good in person.

yea, the midnight navy on the YOTD base looks good in your pics. Are they really more matte in person? The YOTD material on the NikeID site looks like there is a shine to it. I actually like them if they are indeed more matte as shown in your pics. And those laces are varsity red? They look much better than how they are depicted on nikeid.

Thanks.

Yeah it is matte, I was worried about them being to shiny, but they came out great. I don't know the color of the laces its what ever red you can select on the ID site.

Originally Posted by madvette12

My ID's finally came in. Guess what inspired me. 
they really did fix the dark toe problem with the glue....my joints dont look like that in the front....nice

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

Nike KDIII "Mozgov" ID ... Nike KD IV "Creamsicles"
tumblr_m2n26ucEWP1rrxmyoo1_1280.png

any on feet pics of the "creams" and also is the upper anodized? can we get more pics of them? thanks.

Madvette12
pimp.gif
I like the IDs, at first I thought the base was purple but now after u said something I can now see the navy, well done

Back
Top Bottom