KD IV NIKEID THREAD

sacking23, does how the grey look from your posted pics very representative of how they look in person? I'm liking that shade of grey a lot compared to how it's shown from the id site.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

sacking23, does how the grey look from your posted pics very representative of how they look in person? I'm liking that shade of grey a lot compared to how it's shown from the id site.

Yes the shade of grey in the pics is indicative of what they look like in person. It's more gunmetal grey, a lot darker than the representation on the ID site. I like it much better...

Originally Posted by sacking23

Originally Posted by Thedmacin

When using the YOTD base, is the kd symbol on the back gray or black? It looks gray to me.

Definitely grey on mine!

The kd symbol matches the grey color that can be used on id, right? I'm just making my id and want to be sure it matches. My strap ia grey and i want it to match the symbol on the back.

Originally Posted by sacking23

When using the YOTD base, is the kd symbol on the back gray or black? It looks gray to me.

Definitely grey on mine!

The kd symbol matches the grey color that can be used on id, right? I'm just making my id and want to be sure it matches. My strap ia grey and i want it to match the symbol on the back.

Yes, blends in perfect

Originally Posted by bigz704

nikeid
/render.nikeid.com/is/image//nikeid/?layer=0&src=ir%28nikeidrender/KDIV1201_v1?obj=/s/g21&color=ff4950&show&obj=/s/g20/nikeid&show&obj=/s/g23&color=83f800&show&obj=/s/g12/clear&color=83f800&show&obj=/s/g11&color=141414&show&obj=/s/g3&color=ff4950&show&obj=/s/g1/shiny&color=141414&show&obj=/s/g8&color=0063a9&show&obj=/s/g17/clear&color=141414&show&obj=/s/g9&color=0063a9&show&obj=/s/g18&color=ff4950&show&obj=/s/g19&show&opac=100&decal=&src=is%28nikeid/scrp_iD?">http://render.nikeid.com/...src=is(...lpha)&printRes=72&sharpen=1&wid=330)&pos=0,-5">
just ordered these, now the wait begins.
Too much going on with these

Just made these, inspired by the Lebron 9 hornets. Couldn't decide on a blue base or purple base of shoe. Think I am going to go with this design though since i got the free shipping + 15% off from the N7 issues Nike had.

summitlake.jpg

Originally Posted by Agthekid

just ordered these, now the wait begins.
Too much going on with these

not really black w/ pink underlay and green sole. made the strap purple to add some color. though i don't have to defend myself for liking what i like.

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

Just made these, inspired by the Lebron 9 hornets. Couldn't decide on a blue base or purple base of shoe. Think I am going to go with this design though since i got the free shipping + 15% off from the N7 issues Nike had.

summitlake.jpg
you definitely need to make the strap swoosh white. there's not enough contrast between the blue and purple.

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

you definitely need to make the strap swoosh white. there's not enough contrast between the blue and purple.
Does look a little better, thanks! still deciding on which colorway to do smh

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]SMH
30t6p3b.gif
[/color]
[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]
[/color]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]dat teaser[/font]

Back
Top Bottom