KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Haswks%201-2.png

nikeid

nikeid

should I make any changes or leave as is, both pair up for discusion

That electric green pair is really dope actually. The greens are different shades, giving them a bit of a kryptonate feel, I think.

bigz704-I like the white pair a lot more. Seeing them in person could totally change things though, the black with navy could either pop very nicely, or look really strange. Can't go wrong with the white pair though.

so the green upper/strap is a completely different green? i like that, reminds me of the Kryptonate foams
pimp.gif

Sniper- the swoosh is royal blue

Jst- the green pair I didn't plan on them looking like that. Wifey made them and she said that the that the whole shoe was suppose to be the same green. I guess that just how they came. I like them tho.

Infamous-yotd blk everything, royal swoosh, white midsole and clear bottom
pimp.gif

Lol since we're all feeling the Space Jams, heres mine!

Had it done with YOTD, since I was born in 1988 (year of the Dragon under the Chinese Zodiac), I figured why not?

Heres my personalization:

The icey soles (which had some glue marks and are a lil blue even though I picked clear soles.....)

And here's a comparison of all the icey soles in my Space Jam collection

Originally Posted by truongxlong

everytime i step in this thread i feel the urge to order my pair of ids these are so nice from all angles.
Do it bro. I was about to pay for some overprice coppers and I decided to cook these up. Real glad I didn't get those coppers, though these took like 3/4 weeks to arrive.

I was also born '88 so I might have to do a YOTD myself, especially after seeing how clean those Jams are.

Very nice, sir!

Posite - nice IDs
I was gonna pull the trigger on a pair of reverse creams with a solid sole.  Did you use photo blue? looks alittle darker than i had hoped

2 other iD concepts: a tribute to KD's first gold medal & MVP award on Team USA (2010 FIBA World Championship) / could also be rocked for the 2012 Olympics...
7169138813_bfa3f8fa07_c.jpg

7354351908_1072296ddb_c.jpg

I'm a huge Batman fan, so why not?

7169350419_5d6f4e213a_c.jpg

7169350393_c53755b005_c.jpg

I am about to ID a pair of KDs
I was wondering if someone could help me out
Can anybody explain to me the difference between

reflective camo, anodized, and matte?

Back
Top Bottom