KD IV NIKEID THREAD

My boy made these so ima share on his behalf

pretty dope

a126gj.jpg

Originally Posted by jtrain73

Originally Posted by truongxlong

everytime i step in this thread i feel the urge to order my pair of ids these are so nice from all angles.
Do it bro. I was about to pay for some overprice coppers and I decided to cook these up. Real glad I didn't get those coppers, though these took like 3/4 weeks to arrive.
You right i just copped the military 4s so one those arrive the kd4id is what im about to get next. the hard part about ordering is figuring out what kind of colorway i want. so many good ID!!! everyone on here got pretty good taste.

Need everyones opinion. Looking to make a SF giants colorway 1 or 2. Also whats the difference between Matte and the other type of material (can't think of the name right now) Thanks!

anyone do a similar colorway yet?
KVN

Originally Posted by jtrain73

everytime i step in this thread i feel the urge to order my pair of ids these are so nice from all angles.
Do it bro. I was about to pay for some overprice coppers and I decided to cook these up. Real glad I didn't get those coppers, though these took like 3/4 weeks to arrive.
You right i just copped the military 4s so one those arrive the kd4id is what im about to get next. the hard part about ordering is figuring out what kind of colorway i want. so many good ID!!! everyone on here got pretty good taste.

Tell me about it! I passed on the military 4s (though they're sitting on shelves here in England so I might change my mind later this week) and might get more KD IDs instead. Those Sprites, Yeezys or even something totally different. Too many options 
sick.gif

@jtrain

Where in England? I was at NikeTown London and they still has BHMs and Rogues (this was like mid-May) when I was visiting my cousin. Though you end up paying a little over retail, it's crazy how most of the kicks that fly off the shelves and end up being re-sold for like 200% mark-ups can be copped there pretty easily.

Got the LeBron 9 SLHs for like $180 and wanted to get the Rogues and BHMs also, but my size wasn't available and my luggage capacity was limited lol.

Originally Posted by KVN

Need everyones opinion. Looking to make a SF giants colorway 1 or 2. Also whats the difference between Matte and the other type of material (can't think of the name right now) Thanks!

anyone do a similar colorway yet?
KVN
You might want to save your money and just get this GR, the colors are the same although the placement is different.
http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:166457/sku:73679005/nike-zoom-kd-iv-mens/black/orange/&SID=5506&inceptor=1&cm_mmc=SEM-_-Engine-_-Google-_-Plusbox&siorigin=pla

Wow didn't even know that LOL too bad there's no size 15. We'll back to the drawing board. I really want a pair is IDs

Originally Posted by infam0usP

2 other iD concepts: a tribute to KD's first gold medal & MVP award on Team USA (2010 FIBA World Championship) / could also be rocked for the 2012 Olympics...
I'm a huge Batman fan, so why not?

7169350419_5d6f4e213a_c.jpg

7169350393_c53755b005_c.jpg

Very nice. Hope you get these. Would love to see actual pics of them. I don't know how the camo base will turn out. but from these pics, they are
pimp.gif

I ID'ed this exact color combo before but using the yotd base material. haven't pulled the trigger though. So many to choose from. I can't make up my mind.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

@jtrain

Where in England? I was at NikeTown London and they still has BHMs and Rogues (this was like mid-May) when I was visiting my cousin. Though you end up paying a little over retail, it's crazy how most of the kicks that fly off the shelves and end up being re-sold for like 200% mark-ups can be copped there pretty easily.

Got the LeBron 9 SLHs for like $180 and wanted to get the Rogues and BHMs also, but my size wasn't available and my luggage capacity was limited lol.
U talking about the military 4s? Yea they can still be found online on Nikestore, or at some of the local spots. The Yeezy hype was crazy here, everyone forgot about these. I didn't purchase them because it rains 70% of the time here, white shoes get dirty within weeks!
Haha yea I didn't understand the hype on these sites over the rogues, they were sitting and gathering dust over here and still probably are. Only the aunt pearls flew off the shelves for some strange reason. If you guys need anything, I won't mind helping out if you cover the cost of shipping + $20.

Creamsicles came in today.

I think I'm going to make 2 pairs with the reflective camo options then I'm done unless the throw some new options up

nerd.gif
 pics of your iD'd Creamsicles, NycPosite?
saw KD's olympic KD IVs...honestly think my iD concepts are better:

KD's:

video-009256.jpg

Mine:

7169763637_b322c66682_z.jpg

7169764105_6bbf72168c_z.jpg

nerd.gif
 pics of your iD'd Creamsicles, NycPosite?
saw KD's olympic KD IVs...honestly think my iD concepts are better:

KD's:

video-009256.jpg

Mine:

7169763637_b322c66682_z.jpg

7169764105_6bbf72168c_z.jpg

Dude those soles are gonna turn out blue, check my pics a page or two back.

^ one of my buddies did the clear translucent sole and it had a hint of blue to it, but definitely not too noticeable. maybe it depends on who is making your pair lol?

regardless, those London 2012's are dope man.

was messing around with the reflective camo template...what ya'll think?
7352011808_87e8302345_c.jpg

looks good man. what color did you use for the swoosh/accent?

olympic pair is dope and the clear sole will be fine...as long as u don't get a black midsole

i might do KD's playoff pair but i'll wait to see if there is a new Finals CW.

really thinking about getting these... i love the 2 different shades of lime green they turn out to have (shown in the pictures previously posted).

d9xu1.png

Originally Posted by jst628

really thinking about getting these... i love the 2 different shades of lime green they turn out to have (shown in the pictures previously posted).

d9xu1.png

Would like to see how those turn out. 

airjordan23z wrote

Aha..these are for sale..nice CW def not worth 200$

looks like he messed up and used photo blue for the swoosh on the strap, then varsity royal on the inner swoosh and rear KD

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

was messing around with the reflective camo template...what ya'll think?
7352011808_87e8302345_c.jpg

looks good man. what color did you use for the swoosh/accent?

hot punch, closest thing they had to pink
smokin.gif

Should I use reflective camo or matte on my id sprites? I want to know how different they will look in person. From what I have heard the difference isn't that much.

Back
Top Bottom