KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Joined Aug 25, 2008
Jigga- that Bk ballers va Bingo's allstars game was

I think I'm going to make a bred xi pair. Just like the space jams but with a red swoosh. Then dye the clear sole red

Joined Nov 25, 2007
Originally Posted by Jiggaman177

I made these on 5/25 and they shipped today to Niketown NYC. I hope to get these within the end of this week or next week. Will post up pics and an unboxing video whenever I get them! Can't wait!

Should I have done a white mid sole or left it black?

Joined Jul 7, 2009

I made these on 5/25 and they shipped today to Niketown NYC. I hope to get these within the end of this week or next week. Will post up pics and an unboxing video whenever I get them! Can't wait!
I'm fairly certain a red midsole isn't an option. Actually, I'm 100% certain that red isn't a midsole option.

Joined Nov 25, 2007
Originally Posted by cbrooks3

I'm fairly certain a red midsole isn't an option. Actually, I'm 100% certain that red isn't a midsole option.
Who talkin about a red midsole tho? 

Joined Jul 7, 2009
Obviously misread that.

Still though, I'm sorry you ordered those. The Photo Blue and the black truly make the colorway look atrocious.

Joined Nov 25, 2007
Originally Posted by maaarc

How long did it take for your guys' pairs to come through? and do they ship it by UPS?
They do ship it VIA UPS. They shipped mine 6/18 and I'm supposed to get it this upcoming Monday 6/25

Joined Mar 2, 2008
Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Obviously misread that.

Still though, I'm sorry you ordered those. The Photo Blue and the black truly make the colorway look atrocious.

Agreed.

Joined Mar 6, 2012
These came in today, not really sure how I feel about them. The matte base is just to dull :/ Anyone knows Nike Id return policy jic? And thats not my bed btw lol 

Joined May 11, 2012
If you don't like them then by all means return, but IMO, those are dope as hell.  If you can speckle that midsole, I think it'd be one of the top 5 KD iDs I've seen...

Joined Mar 6, 2012
Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

If you don't like them then by all means return, but IMO, those are dope as hell.  If you can speckle that midsole, I think it'd be one of the top 5 KD iDs I've seen...

Im way ahead of you lol The whole midsole or just the mid portion? what you guys think?

Joined Mar 6, 2012
Im talking to NIke now and Im going to send them back, going for adonized instead, matte is way too dull but Im defintely doing the speckles

Joined Jul 7, 2009
Those definitely look better with the midsole speckled. Dope ID's. I think they may look better with an anodized upper though? You're right, the midsole does look pretty dull with the matte finish.

Overall Dope ID and solid inspiration. Nice pair.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now