KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Wife took the pics with her cell, I'm at training so I won't have my hands on these till next weekend, then more pics to follow.

What is the difference between Anodized and Matte? I'm looking to iD Creams and was wondering which material is used on it.

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

What is the difference between Anodized and Matte? I'm looking to iD Creams and was wondering which material is used on it.

anodized has some sheen to it while matte is pretty dry, kinda like how a chalkboard would look.

If you can stop by your local sneaker store with kd's, there's a matte black gr pair, while the other gr cw's are anodized.

Originally Posted by ballin4lif3

Should I use reflective camo or matte on my id sprites? I want to know how different they will look in person. From what I have heard the difference isn't that much.
I'd do matte...post pics of both styles if you want us to vote on it for ya

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Wife took the pics with her cell, I'm at training so I won't have my hands on these till next weekend, then more pics to follow.

These look amazing. very simple I'm loving the white on this shoe a lot. KD needs more white pairs. definitely inspired me with these.

It def makes more sense to make your own ID pair before eventually they stop producing them. At 140$ it's a pretty decent price point compared to that of Kobe and LBJ IDs

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

Think I actually will place an order that Yeezy ID that was posted on previous page. Looks dope on this shoe.
nerd.gif
 it was mine...glad you like em bro, post a pic if you get em
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by infam0usP

was messing around with the reflective camo template...what ya'll think?
7352011808_87e8302345_c.jpg
Found a few similar already created (on a different forum - not my pics).  I like the YOTD with the clear sole (possibly black swoosh).

Thanks for all the compliments. I'll get to put my hands on them next weekend. Then I will get some on feet shots for you all too.

Originally Posted by sacking23

was messing around with the reflective camo template...what ya'll think?
7352011808_87e8302345_c.jpg
Found a few similar already created (on a different forum - not my pics).  I like the YOTD with the clear sole (possibly black swoosh).

eek.gif
 they look BETTER with an all-black strap. I'll be tweaking mine & ordering either these or my Olys first. good looks on finding an actual pic
pimp.gif

man i want to make space jam kd 4s but they dont have the translucent game royal color, only the other blue which is a baby blue ;/

^^Scoring Titles & a [possible] Finals edition (white/gold?) will prob be the last IVs

Both must have for me.. gonna stock up on these I have a feeling v's are going to dissapoint
grin.gif

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks805

man i want to make space jam kd 4s but they dont have the translucent game royal color, only the other blue which is a baby blue ;/

? they have varsity royal (darker) & photo blue (brighter) on there

I finally pulled the trigger on a pair and I'll post some pics when they arrive. I can tell this can be addicting; I made four pairs last night and it took some time figuring out which ones to buy.

Originally Posted by a high asian

airjordan23z wrote

Aha..these are for sale..nice CW def not worth 200$

looks like he messed up and used photo blue for the swoosh on the strap, then varsity royal on the inner swoosh and rear KD

That isn't my pair on eBay. I wear a size 12. I agree though, that pair does look like the heel KD logo is royal blue.

Back
Top Bottom