KD IV NIKEID THREAD

my friend who made the creamsicle IDs awhile back made some Miles Davis ZKV tribute and this what came out...

kdmd4.jpg

kdmd1.jpg

together with his MD Vs

kdmd2.jpg

kdmd3.jpg

kdmixid.jpg

here are his IDs and the one at the back is my pair of the creamsicles...cant wait till my bro gets it and bring it back here in the phils
smile.gif

Those Miles Davis are freaking AMAZING...

That colorway is my favorite on the ZKV and it looks great on the KD4...

Good job, if I end up buying a 2nd pair of KD4 iD, I may have to bite on that colorway

Originally Posted by jrjmd

my friend who made the creamsicle IDs awhile back made some Miles Davis ZKV tribute and this what came out...

kdmd4.jpg

here are his IDs and the one at the back is my pair of the creamsicles...cant wait till my bro gets it and bring it back here in the phils
smile.gif

Now that's how a proper ID is done.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
First KD iD to make me go
eek.gif
Great job on them!

Damn I need to quit playing around and make a pair already. Seems like everytime I'm about to pull the trigger on a pair I end up making another LeBron ID though.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

very tempted to buy the 2 iD's in my cart but i'm gonna hold out a bit. one of them is a creamsicle iD. you guys really make them look too good not to do. definitely going with a matte finish.
how long do you guys think they're gonna stay up on nikeid?

together with his MD Vs

kdmixid.jpg

smile.gif

you got more pics of the air yeezy blink ID??? That's the best executed pair i've seen yet...and your bro's a beast 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the MD's are nice and the 'yeezy' came out real nice too.. make me want to do another kd ID lol

guys, i cant really answer most of your questions coz i havent discussed with my friend what or which options he used on the ids he did

as for the yeezy like ID thats the only picture he gave me. ill ask him more pics of it. he still cant post here. he is waiting for his confirmation.

how long does it take to receive your id's after you submit your order?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

together with his MD Vs

smile.gif

you got more pics of the air yeezy blink ID??? That's the best executed pair i've seen yet...and your bro's a beast 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this. would you mind postin up close pics of them from various angles?

Originally Posted by debs 168

how long does it take to receive your id's after you submit your order?
took me 24 days to get mine. ordered 4/3, got them 4/27
def more vibrant in person

2ldwv2a.jpg

nice pair oshow. Is that royal blue anodized base?

are those hot punch on the sole/strap swoosh/laces? definitely looks a shade darker compare on the nikeid site. Even better in your pics.

2aj51dg.jpg
which 2 of these 3 laces in your opinion? (blue, orange, and hot punch)

the swoosh on the other side is hot punch btw.

If I had to take a guess, that MD pair is anodized material and photo blue. The closest from nikeid that looks like that anyway. and as far as I can tell, the pairs look way better in the pics posted by people who got their pairs already compared to how they look on nikeid.

152dvso.jpg

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

nice pair oshow. Is that royal blue anodized base?

are those hot punch on the sole/strap swoosh/laces? definitely looks a shade darker compare on the nikeid site. Even better in your pics.

thanks bud. yeah it's a anodized royal blue base. hot punch sole, strap, and laces.
my camera sucks so it doesnt do it justice. in person they're def more vibrant and shades lighter than the one in my pic.

Slow day. Tryin to come up with a bunch of ID's to choose from. Not quite Kobe IV Chaos, but used that as my guide.

b87r07.jpg
3583ptd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom